What's new

Favourite coaster in Florida?

Snoo

The Legend
Ah right OK. Definitely doesn't surprise me that Taylor likes it, but I do seem to remember him saying to someone in the comments that Mako was still his favourite Florida coaster. Thanks for the info @Snoo!

It may be but I didn't probe him for it. We were kinda in the moment. Plus we just had some delicious food. :D

Matt N

CF Legend
It would seem I never posted my top Florida coasters besides my favourite Florida coaster, so here's my top 10 coasters in Florida:
  1. Mako
  2. Montu
  3. SheiKra
  4. Kraken
  5. Kumba
  6. Incredible Hulk
  7. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
  8. Cheetah Hunt
  9. Manta
  10. Revenge of the Mummy
This may well change after my April visit, when I'm going to visit WDW!

Matt N

CF Legend
It would seem I never posted my top Florida coasters besides my favourite Florida coaster, so here's my top 10 coasters in Florida:
  1. Mako
  2. Montu
  3. SheiKra
  4. Kraken
  5. Kumba
  6. Incredible Hulk
  7. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
  8. Cheetah Hunt
  9. Manta
  10. Revenge of the Mummy
This may well change after my April visit, when I'm going to visit WDW!
Right, my very favourite Florida coaster is still the same (Mako), but I have a couple of new additions after my return trip (new in bold):
  1. Mako
  2. Montu
  3. SheiKra
  4. Mine Blower
  5. Kraken
  6. Kumba
  7. Incredible Hulk
  8. Rock'n'Rollercoaster
  9. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
  10. Space Mountain (Alpha)

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
For me? Kumba all the way, with Montu as a close second. Mako is an extremely close 3rd, and Mine Blower isn't very far behind either.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Definitely Mako. I have many beloved coasters in Florida but when this opened it took the top spot easily.

To finish off the top 10:

Montu
Manta
Sheikra
Expedition Everest
Revenge of the Mummy
Space Mountain
White Lightning
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
Kraken (10 could also be Hulk or either of the Dragon Challenge coasters if they were still around, not much in-between this lot for me)

I’m not a big fan of Kumba... there I said it ;)

Mine Blower is the only one of significance I’m yet to ride.

Matt N

CF Legend
Sorry to bump the thread, but now that we have some cool new coasters under construction in Florida, I’d be intrigued to see where you think they might rank based on what we know?

Also, my top 10 in Florida has changed slightly since last time following a little reshuffle:
  1. Mako (#1 overall)
  2. Mine Blower (#3 overall)
  3. Montu (#4 overall)
  4. SheiKra (#5 overall)
  5. Kraken (#7 overall)
  6. Rock’n’Rollercoaster (#12 overall)
  7. Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts (#13 overall)
  8. Revenge of the Mummy (#14 overall)
  9. Kumba (#15 overall)
  10. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit (#17 overall)
If I had to guess, I’d probably put Velocicoaster and Iron Gwazi above Mako, in that order, and then maybe slide Ice Breaker in between Rock’n’Rollercoaster and Gringotts? I wouldn’t really like to guess.

But what are your top Florida coasters?