Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Because there can never be enough Swarm topics :p

What is your favorite seat on Swarm?

Click the appropriate box(es) above & post a reply stating which seat offers the best ride.

I can't answer this question yet, but give me a few weeks. :wink:

marc

CF Legend
It's a tough one tbh. Back row left for g, back row right for skimming the water or front row right for the drop and helicopter chop.

Shall have a think but hard to pick 1 seat.

Lofty

CF Legend
**** SAKE. Not another topic....

Although, this is the only one that's actually interesting and useful to me..

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
marc said:
It's a tough one tbh... Shall have a think but hard to pick 1 seat.
I changed it so you can pick up to three. Should still give everyone who hasn't ridden it a good idea of which seats are the best.

Mark

Strata Poster
I wish people would stop complaining about the number of Swarm topics already... and even more so when they have absolutely nothing to add to the discussion! Of course there is going to be a lot of discussion about it. Its a new coaster... which ironically is what this site is for. It has happened with previous 'high profile' coasters and will undoubtedly happen again in the future. It normally lasts a couple of weeks, maybe a month and then it dies down again. Its not like you are being forced into the topic.

Anyways...
Personally my faves are Front Right and Back Left.
Front Right offers some really great head/leg choppers and its great having an unobstructed view.
Back Left offers the more intense experience and I have something about the way it rolls underneath the track and dives down the drop at full pelt. <3
I've ridden both a few times but cant actually pick between them.

fretboardpyro

Mega Poster
Who on earth fput the front left or right? Its clearly the rear left!!! This was after endurance riding the thing over two days, the rear right is a close second and its only the front seats if you happen to be holding a camera! <sigh>

Colossus

Giga Poster
Have, yet to experience the pleasure, will do on Easter Sunday, 17 Days, :(
Anyway I`ll probably try and get front to begin with, so as to enjoy the view, then at the back, for lack of view and more force.
My Question is, do they operate a front row queue? I know they have one at Thirteen, but its never been used whenever I have been, you just get designated a spot by a ride op.

Idlewild

Mega Poster
There is a front row queue but it does not connect directly to the front row air gate. Instead you are given a ticket when you reach the end which you give to the platformer. It is outside the station just before the batching area.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Front row, left side (as you face the lift hill), inner seat is where I had my my favourite Swarm ride experince.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ian said:
Front row, left side (as you face the lift hill), inner seat is where I had my my favourite Swarm ride experince.

This, absolutely. So:
fretboardpyro said:
Who on earth fput the front left or right? Its clearly the rear left!!!

Me then, as front right was also good. I preferred the left though generally and back left is where I would always try to go if I was riding on a normal visit with a queue.

fretboardpyro

Mega Poster
furie said:
Ian said:

This, absolutely. So:
fretboardpyro said:
Who on earth fput the front left or right? Its clearly the rear left!!!

Me then, as front right was also good. I preferred the left though generally and back left is where I would always try to go if I was riding on a normal visit with a queue.

As its you furie and my spelling went to pot, I'll let you off :D Don't get me wrong, the front left is very good, but for all the negative G's, it has to be the rear left for me.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
I didn't think the back left was all that tbh, not the g-force monster I expected from people's hype up...

Front or rear right I think for me... The sudden realisation on my first ride of the sudden, holy crap the slow flipping over was excellent, as was being dragged into it at the back...

Every seat is good though...

Waffleman

Mega Poster
Front row left was the only time I found the ride to be anywhere near outstanding. Every other seat made it not much more than just another rollercoaster.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Front left was cool, having a clear view of the imposing twist at the top, before dipping below the track was pretty awesome.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
I'm with those of you who favour the back left seat. The rest of the train is pretty good, but when I got on the back row, I could immediately see why people like it.