What's new

Favorite Stadium

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Some I truly love:

At&t Park
ATT-Park.jpg

New Atlanta Stadium (still a work in progress but still looks insane)
atlanta1.gif

Allianz Arena (Tops the cake)
Allianz_arena_daylight_Richard_Bartz.jpg

O2 arena
ISC-is-to-support-the-O2-arena-900x599.jpg

Montreal's Olympic Stadium
montreal-olympic-stadium-view.jpg

RyanB19

Roller Poster
Being a Leeds fan, naturally I have to go for Elland Road, the East Stand is massive, one of the biggest in the league and always has a decent atmosphere, even when not full. Last two matches I've been to have had 28K (Birmingham and Huddersfield) despite losing, the Atmosphere at matches is electric and I quite like the actual structure. Half time entertainment is some of the funnest as well with the dizzy penalties and Pie cam. Also like the Fan Village and Revie and Bremner statues as well.
1205021102092989-elland_road.jpg
This video sums it up, and even all the Leeds haters (AKA every none Leeds fan) I know say its one of the best atmospheres at a stadium!
[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8EXScl8eKk[/youtubevid]

Next up would have to be the Olympic Stadium, whatever it's called nowadays. The whole place is fantastic with the surroundings.

Smithy

Strata Poster
I loved Elland Road, but then my old man's a Leeds fan and I've always had a soft spot for classic English style stadiums.

Dave

CF Legend
frattonpark1.jpg

As a Portsmouth fan I am horrendously biased, but there is a charm about the old lady Fratton Park that can never be replaced by a souless bowl! I sit in the Fratton End which towers over the other stands. It has a Archibald Leitch stand which has the famous mock tudor offices attached to it! If it was not for owners of the past focusing on the playing budget as opposed to infrastructure would of been a different stadium now.

I really like the Emirates Stadium thought it was fantastic, really spacious and well designed. The same goes for the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, even when I sat right at the top could easily see the pitch and game.

Will

Strata Poster
Nothing quite like a cold, rainy night in Stoke on Trent.
bet365-stadium-stoke-city-fc-south-and-west-stands-1474661200.jpg

Ullevi is the best stadium I've seen a concert in. Helps that it's about 10 minutes walk from Helix!
ullevi_front.jpg