What's new

Fantasy Football (American football)

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
So with the NFL draft ending not to long ago I was wondering. Does anyone on here play Fantasy Football?

If so, would be interested in starting a league?

Colossus

Giga Poster
Count me all kinds of in. I love fantasy football, it makes nearly every game of the week interesting.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
^Indeed. I'm hoping we can get at least 8 people to play. Less than 8 makes things kinda boring. Everyone just has superstars.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Im the commish for my league and I have 8 teams in my league, which works real nice as everybody plays eachother twice.
I also have 10 starters a team with the normal set up, with an extra RB, WR, TE, making it a little more tactical and again increasing the scores. :)

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
^I'm the commish of all my leagues. I've played a 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 team league and 8-10 is usually the best.

That's what I'm hoping for.

Snoo

The Legend
I'm down like watching Tom going down on a stripper on the stage making minimum wage.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Wait another few days, but I doubt that is all we get. I say to make it interesting if it is just the four of us, restrict waiver moves, we get 4 QB (play 2) 5 RB (play 3) 8 WR (play 3) 3 TE (play 1 or 2) 1 flex (WRT only) 3 DST (play 1) and go from there. Best drafter wins basically.

SoMuchWin

Mega Poster
I have no idea what's going on, but I play football in a league IRL, so maybe my lack of experience is acceptable. Unless nobody wants a noob in their league, then i'll train my army of caterpillars to play against me until i get more experience.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
As long as we get an even number of people experience doesnt matter to me. I knew nothing about football when I got roped in.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Want to bring this back In case anyone else want's to join. It looks like we have 5 people right now but we need an even number.