What's new

"Fantasmagorical Faff" - Alton Towers, 20th March 2022

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hahaha, I’ll chat to Chris Brown who I’m travelling with and message you on Messenger. But an hour south of Alton is tempting.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Last minute decision but I'm coming! Got a weekend off work and been convinced to get a membership pass in the sale. :)

See you all Sunday. :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Weather is currently looking favourable for Sunday!

Is anybody a needing any new-to-them creds on Sunday? I’ll play it by ear but always good to know if something needs to be targeted.

Peet

Giga Poster
The park is open 10am until 5pm. Please meet at 10:30 at Oblivion. Hopefully this'll give you enough time to get in and arrive at the coaster.
Reckon I might try to get in for opening time and have a quick spin on something (probably Smiler) before the meeting time.

See you tomorrow!

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Reckon I might try to get in for opening time and have a quick spin on something (probably Smiler) before the meeting time.

See you tomorrow!
I was thinking along similar lines. Message me your number and/or FB and I'll message you as I arrive.

Peet

Giga Poster
Smiler's SRQ is surprisingly busy/slow for this time in the morning 🤦‍♂️, we are next on, hopefully we'll be at Oblivion shortly, will catch you all up soon if we miss the meeting!