What's new

Fårup My Frikadella Trip Reports!

nealbie

CF Legend
Day 4 Vid = Fab Mushy. Your films are always decent Mr Raybould, but you invariably choose poorly suited music. This time however, you have not, congratulations. :)

Day 5 Vid = Return to poor form. Content is awesome. But the music simply does not go :(

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Just had a mass pov upload

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH3tMiOTplE[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny21mbwIFqg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOcAD2qTe4w[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBStUxNBCUQ[/youtube]

Ollie

CF Legend
I read the first half of this topic yesterday morning before college and it made me sad bringing back all those amazing memories.
Here's to next year being even better. :D

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
strange all the coasters on the POVs look better than I remembered them - except piraten, which was the second best of the trip!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I was just getting rid of stuff off my camera and found some pictures from the Live. Completely forgot about them until now.

Onwards with the massive trip report!

So, first up: park pictures! I managed to find an excellent spot for this picture, which nobody else thought of:

DSC00875.jpg

Here are the rest of my coaster pictures for the entire trip. Sorry if they take ages to all load up. You might want to stick the kettle on and come back...

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

Ta da!

The only other park pictures I took are these ones from Hansa (?).

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

Culture/car park credits:

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

And finally the dodgy, cheap(ish), Danish pub, avec a horrible facial sunburn on my part.

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

DSC00896.jpg

DSC00897.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

And thus concludes another wonderful trip report.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Hahah class night that, I don't recall that last photo being taken either... who took it, just some randomer?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I think it must have been yeah. Can't remember myself, but I don't think there's anyone missing from the picture.

Manderr

Mega Poster
Better later than never Gavin ;)

HA. I knew there was a group bar shot somewhere! Thought i was going slightly mad when it hadn't cropped up by now. Also it was one of the Danish men i thought good looking until i actually saw him close up, who took the picture.
Most of the bar photos arent the best of any of us, but that's what makes them so good and just shows the nature of the night. Thanks for posting these.

Ollie

CF Legend
OMG New Billabong bar pics. WIN!
Yeah I was starting to wonder if I imagined a group pic being taken as well. And I think we stopped a Danish couple who spoke perfect English who kindly took it for us. I'd go back just for another night like that. :)
Put them on Facebook please so I can be tagged again. :)

And I wonder what bit we were laughing at in the 4th pub pic? Glad it didn't get my whole face in shot though as I look and sound horrible when I laugh.

marc

CF Legend
I just burst out laughing thinking of Mushroom and the trampoline again.

Now having Denmark chat times with Neal :)

ESMF

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
DSC00890.jpg
OK, Who bought the kid a beer without me noticing? :p

DSC00895.jpg
There's the fantastic couple who kept buying me all those shots of Jaegermeister! Gotta love those Danes! <3

Manderr

Mega Poster
marc said:
I just burst out laughing thinking of Mushroom and the trampoline again.

Now having Denmark chat times with Neal :)

ESMF

BOING, SMACK, FALL. Oh dear I'll never get that image out of my head. Sorry Mushroom ;).

Will

Strata Poster
Ergh :( Brother-of_Will randomly left his school atlas open on the Scandinavia page earlier, and just seeing Arhus, Alborg, Lubeck etc. made me have happy/sad times... I keep being accidentally reminded me of this trip, and being amused by happy memories, but... sad because I still miss it lotsandlots - and, as I've probably said before it really does speak volumes for the quality of that Live that so many of us still talk of it in sentimental tones.
I'm not normally one for missing people, or holidays excessively, but right now both are happening... CF - I don't know what you're doing, but you're doing it right.

Now. Take me back, please?
Or, failing that... work out how the bloody hell we're going to top Denmark in 2010. This is: not an enviable task :p