What's new

Europa Park | Voltron | Mack Rides Stryker Coaster | 2024

So, a Bit of an update:
I‘d say that at least 4 trains ride quite good, and 3 are still rough (that’s a guess, I haven’t counted). The rough ones are about as rough as the smoothest trains were on the outer seats in May.
They also started to sand down some parts of the track, which helps with the ride experience as well. However, as of now, there are only a few and short stretches which have been sanded, so it doesn’t do much overall yet.

Good to see (and feel) that work is still being done.

They also started to sand down some parts of the track, which helps with the ride experience as well. However, as of now, there are only a few and short stretches which have been sanded, so it doesn’t do much overall yet.

Good to see (and feel) that work is still being done.
Wait they can sound down coaster tracks? How have I never heard of this? Been a thoosie since conception…. Does that not mess with the structure or anything?

Grinding the rails at the joints is fairly common after installation, helps smooth the transition from section to section, so I don't think it will an issue here either!

It's great to hear that Voltron's roughness is being tamed. That gives me hope that Hyperia may get some work over the off season to get it running like it was on opening day. Every time I've visited it's just seemed slightly more rattly than it was the previous time.

I rode Voltron various times this weekend and to my great surprise it was never as rough as I expected reading previous experiences; And just for info I was always in a wing seat (to leave my girlfriend in the internal ones)
It was just forceful, reeeeally forceful!

It's great to hear that Voltron's roughness is being tamed. That gives me hope that Hyperia may get some work over the off season to get it running like it was on opening day. Every time I've visited it's just seemed slightly more rattly than it was the previous time.
Hyperia will be lucky to receive a jet wash in the next 10 years never mind some track work, for goodness sake they somehow managed to break the fibre glass rear panels on both trains and can't be arsed to fix it so far