What's new

Europa Park | Mack Rides BigDipper | 2023

Nicky Borrill

Giga Poster
The worst one I’ve seen is Cedar Point, who for a lot of their rides require you to buy a locker, and for a ride like Steel Vengeance you need one for a bloody phone or about anything that isn’t your body..

Honestly tho Europa is proof that you can have bag holds and have better operations than a park like Cedar Point (which has good Op’s btw)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That doesn’t bother me too much, only reason I want a phone in the park is to take photos, so could just leave it in a locker for most of the day, and have an hour or so of photos.

Would make playing L.O.G difficult, without my log on apple notes, but I would figure something out.

But if there’s genuinely parks over there that don’t want you to carry anything in your pockets, and yet offer no storage, then that’s shocking!

cookie

Hyper Poster
New details from the first episode of the construction documentary which launched today:

• The coaster was originally set to be built in the England area and run alongside the parade route, but there wasn't enough space for it. An early animation shows a mostly elevated track performing a few inversions over the canal next to the Globe Theatre.
  • The park has a "10-15 year plan" for the remaining space surrounding the Greece area after the coaster's been constructed, but it'll have to be built "very compactly."
  • The balloon ride that was removed to make way for the coaster will re-appear elsewhere in the park "at some point."

Further episodes are set to drop on a monthly(ish) schedule so more details should come over the summer.

Last edited:

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Foundations taking shape for parts of the station complex. Behind the dismantling of a former parade storage hall is almost finished for the mid section of the out and back layout.
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Source