What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I'd still be down to earth. Carra earns tons but does he disgrace himself, no, he is still a normal bloke who happens to be one of the best defenders in history.

Brookes

Giga Poster
^What do you mean you aren't expecting much? We'll batter them, if Fuller gets angry again he'll just slap them in the face.

A

Anonymous

Stoke 0 Liverpool 0

**** yesh

the spanish mouse can shut up Gerard can get in jail and Torres can learn to play Like a real player not hang on and see if a cheat can be initiated.

And Blaze I dont give a crap about if it ofends you Liverpool is going to fail in getting the title.

(ALL THE TOP TEAMS DO CHEAT IN THERE OUN WAY)

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Stoke deserved it. We were awfull. Again. Why can we destroy world class teams but disapoint against smaller teams?

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Because you're ****? :roll:

Different teams give different tactics depending on their opponents, for the most part, the 'samller' teams in the EPL go for 4-5-1s in order to get a better defense against the 'bigger' teams... Hence forcing the other teams tactics to have to change, possbily for the worse...

Liverpool were unlucky in that they hit the woodwork, but Stoke played some good stuff, I reckon they may stay up...

And Man U will be top once they've played all their spare games, and Blaze will cry, and I will laugh... :p Even if I hate Man U, it'll be worth it to laugh at all the Scousers again...

A

Anonymous

Manchester United 3 Chelsea 0

Wigan Athletic 1 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Now the season is getting interesting. Chelsea never looked like they would get anything from the game. Drogba and Le sulk didn't look happy together.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
If utd go top, I won't cry, we don't deserve to be top, and we won't be top come May, I know that and accept that and the fact we will finsih 3rd.
I feel confident about beating Madrid, but teams like Stoke, Portsmouth and the likes, I don't feel confident about, and it's stupid that we do that, we need to play properly in the league, not just Europe.

Emmett

Giga Poster
As long as the big teams are taking the points off each other and stuffing up against the smaller teams then it should be a great season. I just hope Villa can stay up there with the big boys and break this top 4 crap.

Also how the hell are Wigan in 7th place, I haven't even noticed them this season and they have really sneaked up there. 4 points ahead of Hull and game in hand. **** me.