What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
nGvQqml.jpg

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Love the POV. It seems to be more "whippy" than many others. Really like the layout, speed, will ofc be packed with airtime and intensity. Looks like it could be one of the better RMCs

Yes, they are becoming a bit samey/less mind blowing simply due to the increasing number, but the least good RMCs are still better than most rides, and something this big has to be top tier.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Watched the POV again, this time with sounds. It sounds like they shipped the zero car with a bad wheel bearing.

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
Yes, they are becoming a bit samey/less mind blowing simply due to the increasing number, but the least good RMCs are still better than most rides, and something this big has to be top tier.

I don't know, that second roll into stall is pretty unique, you can tell Schilke's changing it up slightly, adding in new things. The turnaround is a first, that will be amazing in back row, and the shaping on the last roll is such to be interesting.

Personally, stalls, wave turns, and airtime hills never get old, so I think this coaster has an excellent mix of elements.

I think Intamin 2021 will blow this out of the water though.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
So many good things about this. It's essentially a longer Goliath, which is amazing! The only negative to Goliath is it's length, so we are looking at a monster here.
Also - I think this could be the best drop of the RMCs so far. It dives into the structure so we should get a similar type of drop to El Toro. Clearly the stall looks amazing, the speed over the big camelback is astounding and there's force and whip in lots of corners.
This will be a head in hands on the brake run ride I reckon.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It looks bloody fantastic. I'm staggered at the speed of it, and I think hadn't really appreciated how it was going to dive back through itself. Amazing.

I mean, Steel Vengeance still looks better though.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
That little guy. I'm not totally convinced that it'll beat Steel Vengeance, but it's absolutely going to give it a run for its money.

I am also swooning over all the support structure pass throughs. That is one of the things that makes Steel Vengeance so incredible. This looks like it works that formula just as nicely - especially with that upwards barrel roll ❤️

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Watching again, I am very amused by the "rocking" after the first turn around, where the train wobbles back and forth after the overturn, and adjusting heading into the zero-g stall.

God, I love Schilke design.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
The continuous speed this thing has is obscene and I want it.

That drone footage is alright, but after Liseberg's drone videos, any other drone footage feels terrible in comparison. Cursed parks spoiling us :(

UKCoasterFan

Mega Poster
The continuous speed this thing has is obscene and I want it.

That drone footage is alright, but after Liseberg's drone videos, any other drone footage feels terrible in comparison. Cursed parks spoiling us :(
The Nemesis one is pretty good though, but not as good as Liseberg's indeed. A proper close expertly piloted one of an RMC would be good. Maybe Untamed. Probably easier than that massive Zadra.