CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
The pull through test has now made it to the corkscrews. Source: @Eftelwesley
DXSgnWJXkAEMkHD.jpg

DXSgolFXUAAvhpb.jpg

DXSgqs5W0AA-aBq.jpg

Phantasiastisch

Mega Poster
The idea that the Python will survive the next 20-30 year makes me a bit sad because until then no worthy themed replacement will be built on that lap of ground. In my opinion the Python should be themed bc it doesn't fit in the park anymore now the Efteling has become a themepark who's in the top 5 of European themeparks.

Although, the decisions which has been made about the ticketsystem for the Python and Symbolica could meet the lack of theming in the queue. The station building of the Python could be themed though, just like some theming inside the helix.

It's 1 coaster without theming and it doesn't fit with the rest of the park.

I don't count the Bob coaster because I feel like he's gonna get removed soon. They don't put much effort in it to make it operational again. A worth replacement is probably the best thing the Efteling can do.

It's just how I feel about it.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
So they've put the track at the bottom of the first drop back into place. The paint has been stripped off the ends of the tracks where the gap is. And temporary small bits of metal have been put under the rails to connect the track sections.
DXhkQquWsAAJDmK.jpg

DXhkRjYWsAAp10v.jpg

DXhkSYQX4AEGXJf.jpg

DXhkTg1WkAAh_2S.jpg

@plaetjesmakers

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I’m glad to see they’ve actually smoothed a lot of the profile out, it should hopefully ride much better, especially the entrance into the corkscrew and the helix.

TilenB

Strata Poster
No wonder they fooled so many people. April fools are usually on April 1st, not March 29th (I haven't read the description when I watched the video, pretty sure I'm not the only one?).