Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
giphy.gif

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Finnnnneeeeeeeeeeee.

Plane BURBON is what I will have. You children are ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sky

Mega Poster
Went ahead and got our tickets for both Live days! We also decided we're making Cedar Point happen this trip as well, so count us in for all 4 days of this bad boy.

Just FYI, Kentucky Kingdom has a deal going for out of state visitors (which I think may be most of us?) - $40 for two days of park entry and a drink wristband both days! We may head to the park for a bit on Friday thanks to this deal.

pkiknex25

Mega Poster
For our lodging, it will roughly equal $30 per person per night. We will have some folks coming and going though for respective nights. What would be helpful to ensure I have a good final headcount and properly budget out what everyone owes, can you quote this post, and respond with the nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) you are staying?

For payment, cash, Venmo, check, sheep, iron ore, or any other marketable commodity is acceptable.

Only Saturday night for me.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Starting to think about road based logistics a bit more...

@tomahawk and @GuyWithAStick are flying in around 11:00pm - someone can pick them up or they grab an uber. GG ez.

@Youngster Joey, @Hutch, @Hyde, and @Snoo will all be coming from the Columbus direction so that sounds like a good carpool scenario.

@Sky and @StretchMcCoasterGuy are obviously carpooling together.

@jay37415 looks like he's driving up himself.

Looks like I'll be driving myself down there.

Am I forgetting anybody or do I have any of this wrong?

Snoo

The Legend
Starting to think about road based logistics a bit more...

@tomahawk and @GuyWithAStick are flying in around 11:00pm - someone can pick them up or they grab an uber. GG ez.

@Youngster Joey, @Hutch, @Hyde, and @Snoo will all be coming from the Columbus direction so that sounds like a good carpool scenario.

@Sky and @StretchMcCoasterGuy are obviously carpooling together.

@jay37415 looks like he's driving up himself.

Looks like I'll be driving myself down there.

Am I forgetting anybody or do I have any of this wrong?

Youre just sounding delicious right here.

Hutch

Strata Poster
So, uh, I may have booked a cheap motel near Kings Island for Thursday the 18th. I thought I'd pop into the park for a couple hours in the evening, solely for Beast at night. I'm still going to Kings Island on Monday, but I figured, if I'm still invited to the @Snoo household for the following Monday, we'd all leave the park a little earlier before a proper Beast night ride. That wouldn't really be fair for the Snoo family to roll up at his place after midnight. So I thought (because I can and because I need it) I'd just get the night ride before the weekend.

That being said, I'm still down for the car pool with the folks coming out of Columbus. I know I'd end up backtracking for a bit, but it seems like Kings Island is only 1.5 hours from Columbus which is nothing (and with the amount of driving I'll be doing anyway, a little extra isn't a big deal), and I'll have time to kill that day anyway. Having company on the road would also be huge for me as I'll be solo driving for dozens of hours for the rest of my trip. :)

Snoo

The Legend
So, uh, I may have booked a cheap motel near Kings Island for Thursday the 18th. I thought I'd pop into the park for a couple hours in the evening, solely for Beast at night. I'm still going to Kings Island on Monday, but I figured, if I'm still invited to the @Snoo household for the following Monday, we'd all leave the park a little earlier before a proper Beast night ride. That wouldn't really be fair for the Snoo family to roll up at his place after midnight. So I thought (because I can and because I need it) I'd just get the night ride before the weekend.

That being said, I'm still down for the car pool with the folks coming out of Columbus. I know I'd end up backtracking for a bit, but it seems like Kings Island is only 1.5 hours from Columbus which is nothing (and with the amount of driving I'll be doing anyway, a little extra isn't a big deal). Having company on the road would also be huge for me as I'll be solo driving for dozens of hours for the rest of my trip. :)

You're more then welcome to stay at my humble abode. :)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
@tomahawk and I will be leading the lazy pool expedition.

For traveling, I will be bringing the Ford Escape for this trip as I’ll need to be back in Columbus for Sunday night. So we will have a lot of room for travel.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Gonna get my fat guy water shirt, so I'd you see what looks like a beached whale, you found me!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You guys better be having just as many great Lives next year ? I am so sad about missing them and the water park at Holiday World is just about the best thing ever (coming from someone who dislikes water and water parks).

Have fun!

Sky

Mega Poster
So because @StretchMcCoasterGuy and I are crazy, looks like we're adding on a little pre-Live trip... we're driving straight from Atlanta to Gurnee to hit up SFGAm on that Thursday. We keep watching POVs of Goliath and that stall, and then all the positive reviews of Maxx Force pretty much solidified it for us. Then back down to Louisville on Friday!

@LiveForTheLaunch I'm so sad that after all these years, I still won't get to meet you! You sure you don't to come to one of the parks even just to hang out? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.