What's new

Drayton Manor 2022 - New Vikings Area

A new teaser from the park, they will be getting a whole new land and the four shields might mean there will be four new attractions in it.
Using the videos I posted and from the info I received, I reckon it is the rethemed Buffalo Rollercoaster, the rethemed Vertigo (included in park admission ticket), Zamperla Nebulaz and George's Dinosaur Adventure type attraction.

Matt N

CF Legend
Using the videos I posted and from the info I received, I reckon it is the rethemed Buffalo Rollercoaster, the rethemed Vertigo (included in park admission ticket), Zamperla Nebulaz and George's Dinosaur Adventure type attraction.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is; your source for Drayton info has been pretty accurate so far!

I do think this sounds like a nice addition; I'm hoping to head back to Drayton in 2022, as it's a park I can reach directly via public transport, as well as one I haven't visited in ages! So this will be a nice bonus!

Niles

Giga Poster
@Themeparkjake has taken some pictures, buildings have also started to go up for the new land as well.
1645291375180.jpeg
1645291279723.jpeg
1645291304406.jpeg
1645291328140.jpeg
1645291391742.jpeg
1645291349408.jpeg

Ethan

Strata Poster
Hopefully it's at least one of the ones with the hump in the middle. To be fair, this park is lacking rides and I think this is a nice addition. If they built it partially over the lake like others in Europe it might actually look nice I reckon.

Matt N

CF Legend
Hopefully it's at least one of the ones with the hump in the middle. To be fair, this park is lacking rides and I think this is a nice addition. If they built it partially over the lake like others in Europe it might actually look nice I reckon.
I think it will be one of the ones with a hump; the Coaster Chall video that predicted a Disk'O in the first place said it was a Disk'O Coaster, and I think I may even have seen a hump-shaped piece in one of the above photos.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Reminds me of flat pack furniture, I wonder how much a new Dysk-ö costs with delivery from IKEA these days?

Always good to see a ride replace a ride, I just wish I could a) fit in one, and b) not immediately spew after getting off!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
1645291304406.jpeg

Definitely has 'the hump.' But not quite as severely as Will and Crash...

Good addition, tbh, I'll say it again, it's just nice to see them investing in the family thrill market again, and outside of Thomas Land too!!!!

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster

“We think this park has good potential,” says [Laurent] Bruloy. “We will build three new rides for this year and have a very big project for 2023.”
Drayton Manor will be a big beneficiary as another family-friendly area is added just inside the park’s new entrance. The identity of the land will be revealed soon, but it will feature a tried and tested theme.