What's new

Does Steel Eel have floater or ejector air?

Does Steel Eel have ejector or floater air?

• Ejector

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Floater

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Combination of both (if you choose this say which type of air it has more)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darren B

Giga Poster
Pain. Nothing but pain.

It's quite strong floater with an abrupt ending. I'd imagine it could be compared to shower time at a maximum security prison.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I would say that it has quite forceful airtime - I didn't expect it to have any and was quite surprised by the amount in the back. However, I wouldn't say that I was 'presently' surprised as it takes that airtime and slams you with it, right back into your seat - hard. I liked it enough to have three goes in a row, but regretted it later when my back decided to hate me :(

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
Darren B said:
Pain. Nothing but pain.

It's quite strong floater with an abrupt ending. I'd imagine it could be compared to shower time at a maximum security prison.
But the pain only cums when you drop the soap.
Mysterious Sue said:
I would say that it has quite forceful airtime - I didn't expect it to have any and was quite surprised by the amount in the back. However, I wouldn't say that I was 'presently' surprised as it takes that airtime and slams you with it, right back into your seat - hard. I liked it enough to have three goes in a row, but regretted it later when my back decided to hate me :(
Is the strong floater comparable to Fury's/Bizarro @SFNE's floater airtime?