What's new

Do you wanna know what really grinds my gears?

davidm

Strata Poster
If I don't reply, it's because I successfully set this thread to ignore
Not fair.

Anyway ; yes seems to work for me at thread level* - nice one. Have a "Like". :)

* - i.e. I mean I don't see any options when in the Foum view with the list of threads, but if I go into the thread itself I have a new "Thread Tools" at the top from which I can select "Ignore". And thats perfect.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
* - i.e. I mean I don't see any options when in the Foum view with the list of threads, but if I go into the thread itself I have a new "Thread Tools" at the top from which I can select "Ignore". And thats perfect.
Does that include if you check the box at the start of the topic title (if you can see that)?

Capture_zpsu6mavcy5.jpg

davidm

Strata Poster
^ yeah, us plebs don't have that checkbox. This is what that looks like for me;

upload_2017-3-13_15-38-53.png

EDIT : noticed I can also ignore "nodes" now as well, so in theory could ignore entire branches of the forums (access through my user control panel thingy). So could ignore all the "Fun" ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Stop showing off our goodies!!!!!!! :p
I had assumed that they'd just see a reduced set of "Other Actions", with the other options greyed-out. Lucky I didn't choose to show the secret menu too, then... ;)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, the goodies in there. Beyond belief. Close call really, could have done untold damage to our reputations...

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I don't know what you people are saying.
What I do know is that I can now see an 'ignore thread' button, so I done pressed it.
Screw you, Staff vs User Counting Game, and all who play it. Ha!
Good work, furie. You da man.
Just don't forget to credit me with the idea in your awards acceptance speech ;)

jayjay

Giga Poster
Well now we're just pushing a thread in the sidebar with a hope of theme park complaints, but you're actually complaining about the forum :p

Wait, now I'm doing it. Err, I don't like Merlin or something.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
One train operation, assigned seating and VR.
One train operation is ****ing cancer, please run your rides at full capacity or at least two trains if it can run three and it's a slow day. It's annoying when a wait that would normally be 5-10 minutes turns into a 20-30 minute wait.
Assigned seating is ****ing bull****, I had a terrible experience with this on Superman at SFFT and never got my front row ride and I was pretty damn salty to say the least.
And we all know why VR is ****.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
One train operation, assigned seating and VR.
One train operation is :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing cancer, please run your rides at full capacity or at least two trains if it can run three and it's a slow day. It's annoying when a wait that would normally be 5-10 minutes turns into a 20-30 minute wait.
Assigned seating is :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing bull:emoji_poop:, I had a terrible experience with this on Superman at SFFT and never got my front row ride and I was pretty damn salty to say the least.
And we all know why VR is :emoji_poop:.

Doesn't SFFT reserve first row on most of their coasters for Flash Pass holders? Shame on them...

If you want all those factors that you mentioned combined in a single park, just go to PortAventura xD You'll find all of them plus bad line-jumping and tagging to your amusement.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Doesn't SFFT reserve first row on most of their coasters for Flash Pass holders? Shame on them...

If you want all those factors that you mentioned combined in a single park, just go to PortAventura xD You'll find all of them plus bad line-jumping and tagging to your amusement.
I didn't have a problem with them doing that, I never noticed. BUT, on Superman, the trains they would send out with VR, they didn't put ANYONE in front row. NO ONE. At least put some non VR riders who want a front row ride up there you scums. Pissed me the hell off seeing trains being dispatched with empty front rows when the line was like 45 minutes long.