What's new

Do you take your shoes off while riding inverts/flyers?

and the answer is.......

• yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

tbh i never see the point, i can't see how taking your shoes off makes the ride experience any better, and i think wearing flip-flops or whatever is the stupidest thing to wear to a theme park :)

A

Anonymous

I do.
Every time. And so do my friends.

I'm not sure why I do it, it just seems like what I should do before I go on such a ride.

A

Anonymous

FastAndFurious said:
I have noticed that a lot of people are riding without shoes no matter of age. Here's a question.
my shoes are to comfortable to take off! I would on Air if it weren't for the first to drops as they just feel like and coaster. It's after those when i felt as if i was flying.

HarryBoyy

Mega Poster
I have to say a no because I havent yet but I probably will on Air and Nemesis when I go on them, coz I will be getting some crocs (weirdly love those shoes) !!!!!!

A

Anonymous

i never take my shoes off anymore although it does feel good without them on :)

A

Anonymous

wdp1993 said:
tbh i never see the point, i can't see how taking your shoes off makes the ride experience any better, and i think wearing flip-flops or whatever is the stupidest thing to wear to a theme park :)

+1 - why would you wear flip flops? they don't appear to be very comfortable...

Jodabomb24

Roller Poster
Absolutely. Sometimes I purposefully wear loose shoes so I can take them off. Bare feet just does something for me that I like.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
shoes

If you tie your shoes then why bother untying them, taking them off, and then putting them back on and tying them again.

But if you have loose sandals, then taking them off is a must.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
No.
But I always wear sneakers, (and certainly never do sandals or anything loose) so I never saw a need.
The ride ops usually ask to do so only if they are loose fitting or "dont cover the heel"
In that case I get it, but I just never wear those.

...I'd like to see a coaster intense enough to rip tied sneakers off my feet!

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I do if my shoes feel loose, but I love the cold feeling on my feet on Nemesis.
I will keep them on if it's raining though.