• Tried one, but I don't smoke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I used to

• Total voters
DaRCT3Man said:
I HATE smokers and smoking if I could kill someone smoking without getting caught I would...Spray Them with water and show them that gross comercial where a smoker was in a hospital and he had FUNGUS all over his foot!
Whilst I'll hand it to you that inconsiderate smokers are very annoying, as are those who do it in places where it's not allowed, your attitude is still a very, very silly one, and not one which will win you any friends on CF, sadly.
And many non-smokers get Athlete's foot, therefore the fungus argument fails. And so do you.

Sam is funny... though it doesn't make him look hot. To be. Anyway. Smoking's not a turn-on, but name one of my habits that is :p
And I haven't for 9 days incidentally... in the very unlikely event that anyone cares :p

I cared Will :p

I have never smoked... not once.... never felt the urge to be honest.... and never will.

I don't want to strike down people who smoke either though :p I just personally don't like it.... Nor do i find it attractive.... what so ever.

I'm sort of smoking now.. Ish.. I'm not really sure. I am incredibly stressed with uni atm so i'm constantly going outside to have a break and some 'fresh' air.

I don't see a problem with it tbh. I'm not rude about how I smoke, I don't blow it in peoples faces, I stay in designated areas when told and if someone is truely bothered by it then i'll consider putting it out.

Plus a fag in one hand and a drink in the other fits so well when you're out. Can't wait till it's a bit warmer so going outside doesn't mean freezing your tits off.

tks said:
Plus a fag in one hand and a drink in the other fits so well when you're out.

I have stopped smoking now and I really miss that plus the social side. At my school, we aren't supposed to smoke, but we disaper off into the woods. Anyway, I really miss going with some mates and catching up on some 'gosip' really. Yes you can talk to them in other places etc, but never feels right really. You feel good and complete but is really hard to explain it!

BetaKitten said:
I just personally don't like it.... Nor do i find it attractive.... what so ever.

Good job I don't smoke then isn't it lol :p I never have and I never will either. I'll happily have a drink, but i'm not compelled to fill my other free hand with a cigarette, I like it being a free hand...

I will be giving up after my holiday. I will see the doctor and get some pills as I am now allowed them.

By the next live (not Oakwood) I will not be smoking.

I intend to try and give up in late May after I return from Amsterdam.

There's no point going to the Dam as a non-smoker.

I enjoy smoking but it's starting to take it's toll on me.

I'm not going to say "that's it" in May as I honestly don't know how I'll cope but I'll give it a crack.

My problem is that occasionally I enjoy a spliff and my preferred meathod is to smoke it.

We shall see!

I don't intend to give up.....

I could give up if I really wanted/needed to.

But as it is... I don't!

So continue smoking I shall.

Nah, the worst I do is an injection of heroin every now and again. But smoking, that's just suicidal.[/sarcasm]

Lain said:
Nope.

Never have, never will.

Amen. Cigs= ew.

As for the other kind of smoking, I enjoy doing that on occasion. Not very often though. Maybe every other month or so. In my mind, weed is a lot less hazardous to your health than normal cigarettes and tobacco. Nasty.