Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope

• I don't like Colossus at all

• Total voters

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
I have heard some people don't like this element whereas this is my favourite part of the ride. The rest is either slow or rough, the first drop is weak. What else can be good about Colossos if not a series of in-line twists.

What's your opinion?

Mike

Giga Poster
The rest is either slow or rough

You say this, and then you say that the inline twists are your favourite part of the ride..I'm very confused. :?

The twists at the end are only there so the ride can get the record for the most inversions in one ride, and without a couple of them I really don't think that it would make too much of a difference.

I think that the best bit about Colossus is..errr..*thinks*..Well, not the inline twists anyway.

A

Anonymous

Hell yes, but only once or twice per day, and with very limited re-riding.
I love the amazing and constant repitition of hangtime. Its lovely, and even better if you're a coaster n00b, and feels awesome with hands up.

joe

Mega Poster
I like them, they are probably the best part of the ride. It feels the smoothest, and the hangtime is awesome.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
HAJiME said:
Great gimic for first time riders, but it quickly gets dull.

Well The barrel Rolls were very quick the other day and it wasnt raining at the time.. I really did enjoy them so I select 'Yep!'

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I think they're great, yeah. I love that tumbling around feeling with no respite in between, and the opposite direction one after the turn. Yeah, i think they're good.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I voted yep and I agree with robbeal about the last inline twist that turns the other way to the rest! In my view it's worth re-rides as I've done ten times in a row on several occasions!

Also, it's smooth if you ride the front row!:d

Lucy

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
Is it just Colossus or maybe Intamin coasters get old so quick. The same kind of roughness is coming from Goliath's helixes. I don't know why.

Angel

Hyper Poster
I dont mind them but I dont love them, when its running slow, which seems to be normal this season then its boring and long and painful as you fall around in the restraint but if its been raining and its speeding round the track then I love them!

Sam

Giga Poster
At the front of the train they are absolutely awesum.... anywhere else they are very broing after you've got over the innitial gimic of them.

Mat

Hyper Poster
I think that it is quite fun especially if you have a small person with you as they get thrown about in the restraints :lol: But I find it fun, but it isn't my favourite part of the ride. The airtime hill is the best!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Do you like Colossus' in-line twists?

Yes.

kir

Hyper Poster
When on front row, they're my favourite part of the ride.

That tunnel effect is unrivalled on any coaster for a totally unique front-row view.

A

Anonymous

Good finale to a great coaster IMO. In saying that the effect of hanging is lost on my now and it feels like I'm being shoved round in a circle more then hanging on for dear life.

Lauz

Roller Poster
I like colossus inline twist's, but as said, it's not the best part of the ride, the best part for me is the cobra roll! And it is rough either - im talkin about the twists.

A

Anonymous

The in-line twists are my favourite part of Collosus. The rest is bit rough and boring. It's even better front row with your hands up.