What's new

Dive In! No Limits 2 Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK_Koaster

Roller Poster
Quick question: is modifying land height/profile inside the boundary OK, as long as the final coaster is within the build area?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Submitted.

Even with centering the train, I am still receiving an error message despite having many more blocks than trains. I have not tried it out, but I have a feeling that one of the segments is not quite long enough and is not agreeing with the train length.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
When the error message shows up, it is for "borders" which is how i made the borders with the supports. That's what the error you are getting is. I just opened your ride and checked.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Two things:

1) I've moved this topic to the competitions forum.

2) I'm going to try and enter this. :lol: First time I've actually opened the NL2 editor, so this could be interesting...

Really excited to get to grips with it now!

TPV

Roller Poster
Were we meant to keep terrain painting inside area? Thats the reason my painting is weird.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Yes, anywhere in the red lines.

You can modify terrain in and out of borders, it isn't restricted to just inside.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I got it, and once I open it, making sure it works, ill confirm via email.

I will say this, the ones I have gotten already are phenomenal and I can't wait to see the rest!

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I try to download it and I get the following error message:

Cannot load file (invalid file format: unsupported file version)

And the error box gives me this:

Welcome to NoLimits 2 v2.0.0.0 (Windows x86_64)
Failed to create render target: invalid call
Cannot load file (Invalid file format: unsupported file version)

Anybody else have this issue?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Hit info tab on main screen, then check for updates. That may help. If that doesn't work, I'll reupload it for you.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Just wanted to touch base, all entries are due tomorrow! Please finish and send them. Of for any reason you are going to run out of time, pm me.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Yes, supports need to stay in.

Just as a heads up, submissions wont be closed for an additional 15 hours as I forgot my work schedule changed and I work tomorrow, plus time change, means I wont be up past 10 tonight. So until 3pm California time this will be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.