What's new

Ctrl + V

madhjsp

Giga Poster
"coastercommunity.com/smf_forum/rumors/worlds-of-fun's-2009-attraction/30/"

Posted that in the thread about the mystery B&M track

Xpress

Strata Poster
"Tanner, I can see how you might have gotten confused on how to mount the servos. I didn't really specify in the manual, but you basically got it. Did you wrap elecrical tape around them, so that the faom safe CA doesn't wick into them?

Also, I noticed that there is some excess glue that expanded out of the elevator where the plywood hinges were mounted. Are you going to fix this?

You will love flying the BAF. The Yak 54 is our most popular plane, and I see that you have really put our 38" through its paces. Keep up the good work!

MM"

While listening to Paradise City, and trying to find Ecuador, the Bruce Wayne Remix on iTunes.

Sam

Giga Poster
Dear Ken,

Thank you for your time today. This email is just to confirm the visit of my colleague Chris to you site at CR9 1LL on Wednesday 23rd July at 14.00 to discuss you drinking water facilities.

Kind regards,

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
3MT-TW05

Go me - it's the product code of a length of aluminium bar!

BTW Sam, I'm just going to call Ken at the travel agents and tell him you piss in the water before you send it out! :p

Crippollo

Roller Poster
one with a mortal fear of being anally penetrated by an extra-terrestrial.

(its not what it may sounds like my mate asked me what xenophobe ment so i googled it for a desent discription)