Which makes better rides

• B&M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arrow Dynamics

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Waffleman

Mega Poster
I actually agree with dj-fireball999.. to a certain extent.

B&M does feel too controlled, something like The Ultimate gives you a feeling of genuine fear that no B&M will ever give you, but The Ultimate isn't Arrow, and arrow are constantly pushing the boundaries, making progress in the wonderful world of rollercoasters, but it never seems to completely pay off for them, bless..

I voted for B&M, because even though Arrow have a better name (Arrow Dynamics, genius) and are more ambitious, B&M coasters do pull some pretty nice forces (like Raptor's last helix, ooft) and the "safety" that I tend to dislike, is something that gets my mum on coasters, so the fact that my whole family can enjoy them is good.

But Zamperla obviously make better coasters than any of those two..

[/sarcasm]

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Waffleman said:
and arrow are constantly pushing the boundaries, making progress in the wonderful world of rollercoasters, but it never seems to completely pay off for them, bless..

...You know Arrow no longer exists as an individual company right?

I get the point about Arrow being better, and if B+M's get more forceless then I may change my mind, but B+M is just like a posh leather sofa compared to a rickety stool most of the time. I think I'm rambling.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
B&M

Without their Inverts,my world is nothing.

Must give some credit to Arrow though.

Magnum XL and Revolution are pretty decent coasters.

That's all.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Well, most Arrow rollercoasters are plagued with awful design issues, yet there are few notable and unique coasters by them.

B&M on the other hand is flawless within design, yet they're all very samey and don't take much risk.

I'll have to go with B&M though.