Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Whatever is on sale

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Ben

CF Legend
I wear whatever I find on the day. As long as it doesn't clash and look stupid I really don't care.

A

Anonymous

For me, I don't care, but the usually is jeans and T-shirt, or sometime long t-shirt, depending on the weather, that's a major deciding factor for me, what the hell it's doing outside.

thx

Mega Poster
I've my own style it consists mainly of: t-shirt, jeans, jacket, trainers etc. If you mix up surf/skate, sport (not too chavy), prep clothes and some designers, then you might understand what my style is like. I don't like if people have the same jeans, sweater as I and nor do I wear the same clothes that many people @ my school do, for eg. I don't wear such clothes that'd make me stick out from the crowd, but yeah... I've my own style as I said earlier.

A

Anonymous

I wear mainly black band T-shirts and either blue jeans, black dickies, or tripp pants, depending on what I feel like wearing that day. For jackets I usually wear either my HIM heartagram zip up hoodie or my black pull-over plain hoodie with a heartagram patch ironed on the side chest area, then of course everyday I wear my 36" chain and what people call black 'sex bracelets' on my wrists. I wouldnt call myself gothic, punk, or skater, which is generally what people call me, I just like to go with rocker.

joe

Mega Poster
Whatever I like. Whatever makes me look the person I am. I wear stuff like Armarni, Sean John ect. I like to wear a nioce pair of jeans to.

RJM

Roller Poster
I wear Ben sherman, Lacoste, FCUK, Reebok, Mckenzie. Guess they're 'prep' clothes. Meh, I do wear sports too.

A

Anonymous

I spend most of my time in my work stuff, which is basically cheap jeans and T shirts to go under overalls, nothing fancy needed there since it gets rtashed in short order anyway.

I have practically zero fashoin sense.
I grab whatever is closest to hand in the morning and as long as it feels comfortable I don't care what other people think.

One thing I can't get ym head around, is underwear fasion, who is oging to see it to make a comment?

A

Anonymous

i used to wear what ever would zip n button, but now i guess fashion has kinda creeped into my wardrobe,big fan of H&M, River Island, Quiz, O'Neil, Roxy, Animal..Tesco...hehehe, what can i say, plain white vest top for four quid, where can you go wrong?!!

A

Anonymous

The Undead Creature said:
I have practically zero fashoin sense.
I grab whatever is closest to hand in the morning and as long as it feels comfortable I don't care what other people think.

One thing I can't get ym head around, is underwear fasion, who is oging to see it to make a comment?

Its not about who can see it, its about how it makes you feel.

Lets say a girl is wearing cheepo plain undies....doesnt make you feel 'sexy' or femenin, but if that same girl was wearing a lacey thong with a pink bow on it, she may feel more sexy, and yes you can see peoples undies, have you never heard of anti-fit jeans :p

Mack

Mega Poster
It's more important with girls than guys.

With girls sometimes you get the glimpse of their underwear when they bend over or sit down, and granny panties it's just like "blah," but when you see a sexy black or red thong it's like "oooh, damn!"

That might not be why they wear sexy underwear... but yeah.

A

Anonymous

Haha...yeah no one's going to see jama's underwear anytime soon, so it doesn't matter...yeah.

I wear a mix of stuff...it's mostly preppy-esque, but not expencive because I'm uber CHEAP. I have some name brand stuff, but it was on sale or just happened to be a decent price. I won't pay $20 for a shirt (except my Switchfoot one or other special shirts)...and $25 is about my max for jeans, even that's a little high.

*not ashamed*

Mack said:
It's more important with girls than guys.

With girls sometimes you get the glimpse of their underwear when they bend over or sit down, and granny panties it's just like "blah," but when you see a sexy black or red thong it's like "oooh, damn!"

What difference does that make, it's going to come off anyway

A

Anonymous

I dont know what all the prep crap is.I wear mainly tracksuit bottoms and jeans when they fit. Any t-shirts, and maybe a hat. All casual. I dont have a smart piece of clothing in the wardrobe.

A

Anonymous

I don't k know what it's called in English, but I wear Diesel, Levi's, Von Dutch etc... That kind of clothes is very popular in the city I live in. Street/skater is popular too, but that's not my style.

JonSev

Roller Poster
Thats preppy I guess. Like if you wear a lot of collared shirts or designer stuff, and you have enough fashion sense so it doenst look jumbled up. Thats preppy.

A

Anonymous

im a punk. i wear skate wear/punk but i listen to punk and SKA cos it rocks.

A

Anonymous

I haven't classified myself yet - I wear jeans with a black baggy top and a hoody so what does that make me? I wear merchandise from the bands I like or logos or slogans that make me laugh!