What's new

Cheetah Hunt- Intamin for Busch Gardens Tampa

Yes.. it does look quite insane. And yeah.. the link went down for a while.. but it came back.

That look pretty fantastic. I'm just excited to see the other videos.

The '0-Car' looks pretty interesting from that video too. It's set away from the train rather than near enough attached to the front car (if anybody understands what I mean). Unless that was just for the video?

^ Are you paying??, in that case ME!!!!

Had a look on the video and I have to say that it looks decent, I really hope that it will carry some good speed through those "canyons" then at least that part will be great.

Ha, nope not paying lol. I have a feeling the zero car in the video is just for the video, I doubt it will be there in real life.

According to the plans, the front of the car will have that design... no clue whether or not it'll be a 0-car like in the vid or just the front of the first car.

TRACK!!!

On site, that is.

Images here, if they change it's cause that's a temporary link.

Also, some plans of the trench at here. They detail the rockwork and stuff, and there are some other pictures showing they started digging out the trench.

0918_10.jpg

Could be darker.

Interesting color choice! I'm glad they tried something different rather then choosing the standard red.

Nooo, I went over there to check the track out, and they had LOCKED the gate! The nerve!

And I so wanted to sit on some Intamin track and take a picture. :(

EDIT: New, permanent track link at BGTGuide.