What's new

Cheetah at Wild Adventures retired

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
Such a sad announcement from this park, and yet another woodie closed with no chance for final rides. Really sad to see wooden coasters disappearing from this planet faster than they are being built, especially one that had as good of a layout as this. I never got to ride, but it looked like a ton of fun and I now regret not making it part of my plans in 2019 :( just hoping that we stop seeing wooden coasters so quickly retired or overhauled by RMC

Valdostacoaster

Roller Poster
If you feel so inclined as to prank some of your friends with the video, I'd recommend sharing it soon. I've received several hateful comments and messages (I guess that's what people do on the internet), so I've decided to delete it all. Fingers crossed for a real promo release one day ✌

Matt N

CF Legend
I know Wild Adventures hasn't received a wealth of investment over the last few years or so, but I reckon this could be something special! The way they're not just putting a wrecker through Cheetah, and are very meticulously removing only the track, piece by piece, in a way that suggests the structure possibly being reused, would certainly suggest that we could be getting a GCI Titan Track coaster or RMC IBox coaster here!

Intamin Forever

Mega Poster
I know Wild Adventures hasn't received a wealth of investment over the last few years or so, but I reckon this could be something special! The way they're not just putting a wrecker through Cheetah, and are very meticulously removing only the track, piece by piece, in a way that suggests the structure possibly being reused, would certainly suggest that we could be getting a GCI Titan Track coaster or RMC IBox coaster her

Definitely the greatest come back story ever and I hate the prospect of a hybrid coaster