CF Lives 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Apologies, yes, I've been a bit quiet over the last week. Man flu.

I've really not thought out Ploptrix yet, i.e. How I'm getting there. Will I drive from the UK? Will I fly into Paris ORLY (I know it's not called that, but why not use a meme?!) because I get there from Southampton airport? Fly/Hire Car? Do add-ons before or after? I really don't know.

Best way to help me make a decision is let me know the preference. I can't add a poll to existing topics, so below are two posts. PLEASE LIKE THE POST WITH YOUR PREFERRED ORDER. LIKE BOTH POSTS IF YOU DON'T MIND!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I prefer the 'Asterplops' option as I'm thinking I might fly into Charleroi (because it's super cheap and the arrival/departure times are great) and have a trip to Walibi Belgium on the Friday, but it doesn't make much difference to travelling time either way tbh.

Ben

CF Legend
^If you're flying in to do Walibi on Friday wouldn't you rather do Plopsa first seeing as it's near Walibi and then Asterix is miles away.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Well the logic was Plopsa would be closer so easier for getting back to the airport on the Sunday night, although it's only about 15 minutes closer actually! So I guess it doesn't matter much either way...

nadroJ

CF Legend
^In that case, you should like both statuses as there are some of us for whom the order would make or break us coming on this trip. Thanks!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I've liked my preferred one. I just wouldn't mind if it was the other way round, but I'd still prefer the first option... Looks like the second option will get the majority vote anyway.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
I quite fancy checking this out but have never managed it as it's miles away from anything with creds.

Yes - It's not really near anything Credit wise, maybe we should go sometime - Its also quite near Futuroscope and Terra Botanica (a theme park based on plants - yes really)

nadroJ

CF Legend
So I got over-excited and Conor and I have booked Vienna.

For anybody interested in joining us, here's our plan:
Friday night: Fly to Vienna
Saturday morning: Bit of Vienna sightseeing
Saturday afternoon: Prater for the Live
Sunday: Familypark and evening in Vienna
Monday: Day in Budapest
Tuesday: More Vienna (maybe Bratislava) and home

We booked a citybreak using Last Minute like a couple of basics but it actually saved us a fair bit!

AJ

Giga Poster
Asterix on the Sunday for me. Being my second local park to Disney and having Sundays off, it's just more convenient for the only live I'll be able to attend this year.

Last edited:

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
i'm up for chessington, and will probably make blackpool (if I can work out the logistical nightmare of getting there and back from Norwiich!)

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
Are the dates for plopsterix set yet? I'm looking at booking flights to the uk so want to make sure I'm back in time if it's happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Definitely up for the Chessington meet, would be lovely to see you all in person. Potentially up for the Plopsterix as I bought my first car last weekend and would love to see it get put to good use plus I would love to go to both those parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.