What's new

CF-Live Dates 2016

If Heide at Plopsa is not open in September will you still go to the Live?

• No

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TilenB

Strata Poster
Generally, I'd be still up for doing a short weekend trip to Belgium, but if only a very small group of people is attending, I'd rather do it some other weekend in September, since flight prices for Charleroi are somewhat more expensive for the Live weekend than they are otherwise...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Due to the 100% "no" result and confirmation from Plopsa hat the cred isn't opening until Easter, I'm spiting the Plopsa Live.

Sorry if people have made plans. You can still go and arrange it in the Trip Planning forum, but it won't be an official CF-Live.

I will be making the Alton Towers fireworks a Live. More info soon.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ja, need to check with my mate first as it's her birthday early Nov.

TilenB

Strata Poster
I'm not sure if it's fine, if I post here (or should I make a topic in trip planning?), but is anybody still doing Plopsa when the live was supposed to take place (or any other weekend in September)? I'd still love to go and it'd be nice if I'm not going completely solo. :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
You're welcome to post it here but you might get a better discussion going in Planning.

I'm not sure if anybody else is going TBH!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I dunno why I haven't done this sooner tbh. Laziness, most probably.

Anyway, I can confirm the last CF Live of the 2016 season will be

ALTON TOWERS ON SUNDAY 6th NOVEMBER.

I'll put a topic up soon, probably next week. But yeah, start making your travel/hotel arrangements. I hope the fireworks are as fab as last year.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Sweet, if anyone fancies a stay in the hotel after then I'll be booking a room of 4 to stay Sunday the 6th November. I'll be staying with AttackHammer so that leaves 2 spaces, to the best of my knowledge neither of us snore and have average hygiene standards. Drop me a PM if you would like a space :--D

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Heh, will already be at AT on that date with friends, would it be okay to bring non-goons/ non-CF along? :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
NeoXIII said:
Heh, will already be at AT on that date with friends, would it be okay to bring non-goons/ non-CF along? :)
Of course! Always happy for friends and family to come along, and I understand entirely if you don't want to hang with group because it's not "right" for your friends. Very easy going!

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Yayy, I should be able to get enough money together for Alton. The fireworks looked amazing last year.

If anyone needs a lift / has a car space then let me know, I'll be travelling up from London/Kent.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Holy moly, I'm actually off work that weekend. I'll count myself as a 'maybe' at the moment because living up North and getting to AT via public transport is a bastard never mind on a Sunday!

mouse

Giga Poster
Would love to come to Alton, just need to work out travel. I'm currently based in Cornwall, so trying to work out the best way of getting there. I do drive, but only have done for the last few months and haven't done any long distances yet. Any ideas?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, jump in the deep end and do a big drive! I don't know of many members down Cornwall way...10Watt? Serena is in Bristol, which is on the way but I don't know what her plans are.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Yh, do the drive. I know it's long old slog, but it's really not that bad. Get some good music going and plan yourself some stops and you'll be there in no time.