Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Green Party

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • UKIP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
No need to comment just select the party that you have voted for! If you arent eligible to vote then just select who you would have :)

I'll post my vote when a few people have already completed the poll.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Hear, hear. Voted in my first general election today just after my last first year exam! Thought I'd have to wait until 2020, but I was happy to be proven wrong ;)
It's really strange actually. My last A-level exam was on the 23rd June last year, so there's a bit of theme going on...

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I was outraged back when May became Equalities Minister (it was a total joke given her history of voting against lowering the age of gay consent and against gay adoption). My opinion of her hasn't changed. She's got morals from the dark ages and now she's happy to bring back fox hunting! It's just repulsive.

Smithy

Strata Poster
I haven't seen a single reason presented to vote Conservative that doesn't start with "But Jeremy Corbyn..."

Politics of hate and anger.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Pretty much all of the party manifestos had policies which I simply couldn't bring myself to vote for. Labour, Conservative, Lib Dem - none of them got it right. Labour's too far left, Tories are too far right, the Lib Dems have Tiny Tim Farron in charge (and want another referendum!) and UKIP are irrelevant now.
In the end I voted Green, simply because their manifesto caused me the least offence.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I must admit, a second referendum does sound very appealing - Question would be "Bearing in mind all the $h1t that's happened since last year, should the UK revoke article 50" - to keep it fair, lets wait until the "bill" amount is finalised...

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I do kinda get the Lib Dem's point. We had no idea what we would be voting for because we didn't actually know what leaving entailed. But then again, we never would have known until we did the leaving! It's catch 22. At the end of the day, the reason we elect representatives is that they make all the hard decisions for us. What if the Lib Dems liked one part of the final leaving package but not another? Do you have a referendum on every bit of the Brexit negotiations? As much as I hate the idea of Brexit, I think the decision has been made and we now just have to shut up and get on with it. And try and make it as least **** as possible...

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
What's this more than two options thing? #TwoPartySystem