What's new

CANCELLED - Blown Away | PAULTONS PARK | 6th June 2020

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
With a whole new area to explore, including the UK's first Mack Spinner roller coaster, Storm Chaser, a trip to Paultons Park this year is a must!

We've teamed up with the park to bring this awesome offer to CF members and their friends & family:
  • Early park entry - Enter the park at 9am, an hour before it opens to the public in the new Route 83 diner!
  • A free Paultons branded lanyard!
  • 30mins EXCLUSIVE RIDE TIME on Storm Chaser and Windmill Towers just for CoasterForce Live attendees!
  • Reduced entry rate!
  • CoasterForce Faffle with theme park tat to be won!
All of this for just £33.50 per person! That's £5 cheaper than individual on-the-gate!

When is it?
Saturday 6th June, 9am.

How do I join in?
To secure the ERT and early entry, payment has to be in advance. We can't pay on the day!

Once you've submitted the form, an email will appear by magic in your inbox. Payment and attendee information is in the email.

Where do we meet?
Make your own way to the park for 09:00 and meet to the right of the entry gates. If you've signed up, you will receive your tickets and lanyard on the day.

If you do not want to take advantage of the perks, you are welcome to join the group in the park after 10:00 when general admission opens.

Contact Details
That would be me. My email is ian@coasterforce.com, mobile is (unchanged) 07787 573565, and I can be found on Whattsapp and Messenger.

I hope to see as many of you as possible!

That sign up page again is here: https://coasterforce.com/paultons-park-2020-cf-live/

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
All signed up! Tempted to make this into larger Southampton-Brighton roadtrip for the numerous smaller seaside parks. Will let you know if I will or not, feel free to join me if I do!

JamesB

Mega Poster
I've signed up, excited for my first live event. If anyone is travelling from the Southampton area a lift would be much appreciated as I'm limited to public transport at the moment.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Public Transporters - I could do a lift from Totton rail station to the park at 8:20, although I can’t do a drop off after the Live as I have a commitment.

Stevewalsh1987

Roller Poster
Hi Ian,

I will try and make this one, being 12 long years since I last came to a live I think it is about time I showed my face again. (Apart from all the Chessy ones where you all bumped into me whilst I was working)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hi Ian,

I will try and make this one, being 12 long years since I last came to a live I think it is about time I showed my face again. (Apart from all the Chessy ones where you all bumped into me whilst I was working)
Bloody hell! Welcome back, Steve! 12 years seems ages, but feels like only yesterday! Would be great to see you again

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Regretfully, Coronoavius spites again. Paultons has been in contact with me to cancel this event on 6th June, as the park is unlikely to reopen by then. (They've also cancelled their press and opening event in May.) Please do not make any further arrangements to attend this Live on 6th June.

I am not entirely cancelling this event, but instead "postponing" it. We'll keep monitoring the situation and keep in touch with Paultons, as we might be able to rearrange it for later in the year. However, we cannot give a definitive date until we have confidence that the current situation is resolved. Watch this space.

I am no longer accepting new sign ups for this event. If you have signed up, please do not make a payment. If you have paid, I will refund the money to the account it came from soon.

Really gutted about this one, but hopefully we can sort something out for later in the year. I will be able to give a firm decision on this in early August.