California's Great America | Railblazer | RMC Raptor

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Looks like the ride has the same restraints as Wonder Woman now:-
37927552_1851179625191121_5034380262859866112_n.jpg

Photo by OhioValleyCoasters.

Coaster Labs

Roller Poster
Jesus CHRIST.. the voice on that video was the most unenthusiastic person in the planet. But to be honest.. he doesn't do a LOT more then what most people usually know. A few gems here and there but overall, I guess it helps?
:emoji_sweat_smile: Yes, I know my voice is not the best. I just don't want to sound SUPER fake. It works for now, but I guess I should start voice over classes or something. *shrug*
As for the video it's suppose to be basic. These are meant for the general public more so that when they see the name in ads or the sort they can familiarize themselves with a bit of knowledge on how it works. Most of this stuff I'm aware enthusiasts will know.

Snoo

The Legend
:emoji_sweat_smile: Yes, I know my voice is not the best. I just don't want to sound SUPER fake. It works for now, but I guess I should start voice over classes or something. *shrug*
As for the video it's suppose to be basic. These are meant for the general public more so that when they see the name in ads or the sort they can familiarize themselves with a bit of knowledge on how it works. Most of this stuff I'm aware enthusiasts will know.

I'll be honest, just be you. Talk like you would to any other enthusiast. Dumbing down terms is easy for the GP, but monotone doesn't help in general IMO. Your content is solid but delivery is not. Just be you! Enthusiasm helps. Being engaged completely helps. You're walking.. start running. :)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Garden update: It's been a while since we last checked on the garden bed - sadly it looks like the park has returned it back to grass, with just a ghost of a shell left to outline where it once blossomed. Maybe flowers inbound for the spring?

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 8.56.17 PM.jpg