What's new

Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Pantheon | Intamin LSM Coaster | 2022

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Found this on r/rollercoasters Discord:-

image0.jpg

I believe that sign is on the side of the Pantheon bridge accessible to the public (so it lets guests know Pantheon's entrance is over the bridge). Looks absolutely gorgeous, and I'm really hoping the ride gets well themed and landscaped and hasn't been cut somewhat due to Covid. I have also heard that Weber Group, the guys who did the themeing for Copperhead Strike, are responsible for Pantheon's themeing.

Also this thing is really running like a dream now:-

Last edited:

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
I need to know what drugs all the BGW enthusiasts are taking to be so hyped for something, would definitely make any meh additions in the UK seem elite.
To be fair, I would be excited too if I got that angle from the train. I tried it on my last visit and it was in between cycles when the train passed. I did get a nice photo of the restraints though:B0A38376-F57B-480B-939D-D2B7E6FFDB17.jpeg

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
I'll give it to em that WAS a pretty cool shot. Heh yeah it's been a tad funny some of these BGW video reactions but ya know....after 2020 and in general me becoming less caring as I get older I enjoy the (OTT) passion ha

Hutch

Strata Poster
I just find it so strange that SeaWorld was so on board about getting those shoulder straps on their Premiers, then comes along an Intamin with the clamshells.

I'm not complaining that Pantheon has lap bars, but you'd think would've pushed for OTSRs.

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
Looks slow fast.

Can't see there being much airtime on the layout but I guess it's hard to tell sometimes.
I see at least four spots that look like delivering pretty aggressive airtime: the hill in the launch section, the top hat and the large and the little outward banked hill. Form what I see they are all quite intense. On top you have a couple of funky little twisted bumps close to the ground, that'll also give you some sweet ejector I assume (two before the switch, one before the stall and I'd even think that the spot in the middle of the last curve will give you a tiny moment of ejector, since it looks as if it's slightly outward bank, which only makes sense for negative g's for this kind of design, I'd say). Finally, you have this nice stall. It looks as if it's adjusted to something like -0.5g or so. You could call that airtime of hang time. But after all I'd say it's pretty packed with negative g's...

Last edited: