What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

Hiveminded

Roller Poster
Hi, thats me. Trust me, everything is within safe G-force limits. The ending is stupidly fast paced yes, but it won't kill you. There was very limited space to do much of anything and both RMC and myself don't use trims. The extra height just adds SO FREAKING MUCH speed its hard to work with.

To ^^ You have to be different when this is nothing like any RMC thus far with a new lift hill and doubling the height. Again that made it a big challenge to where I had to do many cut-acrosses to a different section of track to keep the g-forces in check that by the end my only philosophy was that the track be over the footers. And besides, who wants Steel Vengeance 2 anyways? I want RMC Gwazi! ;)

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
For heck's sake, give us a mini Steel Vengeance in the form of an RMC Raptor! That would be something worth cloning to death!

Lofty

CF Legend
^ I feel like 'They are love. They are life' is part of an RMC Hymn that should be sang before boarding the train.

giphy.gif

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Looks painful, the first inversion would not ride well and the finale might even test Thunderthigh Marcus's marathoning prowess.
There's a few great sections in there but I don't think I would enjoy the whole experience if that somehow ends up being the layout.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Soooo I've seen YT creations of this ride, and rumors about it being 200+ ft/taller than SV? Is there ANY validity to this?
If so, between Tigris and a 200 ft RMC BGT is going to become a top southeast park me thinks. As opposed to now where its basically a fun family day of diverse entertainment with a solid coaster lineup but only 3 really solid ones.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Soooo I've seen YT creations of this ride, and rumors about it being 200+ ft/taller than SV? Is there ANY validity to this?
If so, between Tigris and a 200 ft RMC BGT is going to become a top southeast park me thinks. As opposed to now where its basically a fun family day of diverse entertainment with a solid coaster lineup but only 3 really solid ones.

I will refer you back to Roomraiders post earlier on this thread

Interesting news here. Again from First Drop magazine.
And I quote.

"The new Gwazi will make some major modifications to the duelling coasters. The first of which is to remove its duelling element. A new steel structure lift hill will give the coaster a 65m (212ft) 91degree first drop. Making it the tallest and steepest RMC hybrid coaster as well as the tallest coaster in florida. The original lift hills will remain and feature as "normal" hills on the new track"

While I'm sad the duelling element is going. This sounds like an absolute monster of a coaster.

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
SOLID?!?!?! SOLIDDDDD?!?!?!?!?
*b&mfanboy123.exe has left the chat room*

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
SOLID?!?!?! SOLIDDDDD?!?!?!?!?
*b&mfanboy123.exe has left the chat room*
Yup.
Im used to it, for 14 years my #1 Coaster was Millennium Force, I was let down by SFNE Superman and found Ravine Flyer II awful (maybe that one was just too old by then) while I liked them alot I found Diamonback and Banshee a bit underwhelming. Im used to people not loving my opinions haha

As for 200 ft RMC 4 hours from me. YES PLEASE.
Being from the northeast where so much greatenss was within 4 hours I am really hurting now that nowhere is within 4 and to make ya feel better, I think BGT is far better than Universal and esp Disney. With Tigris this year and a possible 200+foot RMC I will gladly sing the praises of BGT come 2020

Thanks Joey for catching me up. 91 degree drop??? Holy hell....yes please.