What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Yeah, exactly this. That [from my understanding] was a joke between Mack and the park due to Amanda's dislike for both those colours.

Thats ****ing funny but quite strange given it was a promotional video used for marketing and social media!

Lofty

CF Legend
Thats :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing funny but quite strange given it was a promotional video used for marketing and social media!
That's what I heard, anyway. Plus, Mack made the POV marketing video, so they probably just wouldn't bother rendering another with the decided colour scheme etc. There's not really any point to do so.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Am I the only one who would prefer it to be a bit colourful? Ok, maybe not bright orange and green but it's not like the UK doesn't have any dark coloured track anywhere.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Am I the only one who would prefer it to be a bit colourful? Ok, maybe not bright orange and green but it's not like the UK doesn't have any dark coloured track anywhere.

I would usually agree but in this instance, it's surrounded by PMBO & Infusion which have vibrant colour schemes. Also, Big Dipper is getting a repaint so that should help! I think a big, dark coloured Mack is going to look badass slap bang in the middle of BPB. Let's just hope the station doesn't double up as some sort of pizza/buffet arcade.

Robbie

Hyper Poster
...and the Wild Mouse is being checked over, hopefully signifying a chance it'll reopen before the end of the 2017 season:
OepGmGo.jpg
I hadn't realised this was out of action. I went earlier in the season and it was fine - what's been up with it?

rob666

Hyper Poster
Alleged litigation issues.
Seatbelt accidentally opened by elbow alleged.
Now has extra sleeve to stop such things happening.
Was up on either facebook or tripadvisor originally.
Extra seatbelts fitted for 2nd rider, but rumoured to be sbno for the rest of the season sadly.

Sandman

Giga Poster
^ More incentive to visit next season I guess. Not that they need another with a brand new coaster opening as well :p

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Alleged litigation issues.
Seatbelt accidentally opened by elbow alleged.
Now has extra sleeve to stop such things happening.
Was up on either facebook or tripadvisor originally.
Extra seatbelts fitted for 2nd rider, but rumoured to be sbno for the rest of the season sadly.

Cheers. Health and safety gone mad!

Sandman

Giga Poster
BPB are pretty awful for media stuff. How the hell do you export a video and leave over a minute of blank screen in at the end? That shows they didn't even play it through once before uploading it.

Lofty

CF Legend
In fact, yeah. Seen as I trained using editing software for two years and have made videos for attractions and show. Awkward. You all need to calm down and stop acting personally victimised whenever anyone slates the park or any of its attributes. It's ridiculous.