What's new

Big Mack and Fries | THORPE PARK SUN 29 SEPTEMBER

Hi everyone! I’ve always wondered if there were groups for this kinda thing and finally just googled and came across this page. I’d love to come and would be on my own, so a little nervous :)

Hi Nicole!

I attended my first Live on my own many many years ago, and everyone was so friendly and welcoming. We hope to see you there :)

I will be running this Live and always make a special effort to make sure everyone feels involved, welcome and theres plenty of ice breakers so people can get chatting with others. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout!

Hi Nicole!

I attended my first Live on my own many many years ago, and everyone was so friendly and welcoming. We hope to see you there :)

I will be running this Live and always make a special effort to make sure everyone feels involved, welcome and theres plenty of ice breakers so people can get chatting with others. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout!
Thank you! Sounds great, count me in! :)

Hi Nicole!

This is really good to hear from my perspective as well, I can be a bit socially awkward with introductions so ice breakers are a bit of a life saver!

PSA for those fortunate enough to live north of the M25 - Premier Inn Staines is surprisingly affordable that weekend (though I did have my eye on an Airbnb at Penton Hook Marina!)

My days of being able to do Thorpe in a day are long gone, hence this will probably be my only visit this year

PSA for those fortunate enough to live north of the M25 - Premier Inn Staines is surprisingly affordable that weekend (though I did have my eye on an Airbnb at Penton Hook Marina!)

My days of being able to do Thorpe in a day are long gone, hence this will probably be my only visit this year
Good old Chertsey for us 😆

Not long now! I have a code for 25% from a cereal packet if somebody wants it. Message me.

This trip's gonna be chaos, I just hope to god Hyperia is actually open as it has maintenance on during the week apparently and I'm probably one of the only people going to the live that hasn't yet been on it 😅 I assume the plan is to beeline to Hyperia anyway?

Also I have decided to go to Chessington on the Saturday the day before. I've never actually been and now seems like as good a time as any so if anyone else is up for it feel free to meet me there!