Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Millennium Force

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • They're even

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
Which of these two steel monuments is better?

Bizarro - Six Flags New England - 221 ft 77 mph - hypercoaster
Millennium Force - Cedar Point - 310 ft 93 mph - giga

In the last 10 yrs, Millennium Force has won 5 Golden Ticket Awards and Bizarro has won 5.

They go back and forth from 1 and 2.

Which is better?

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Bizarro, but Millennium Force is right behind it at #3. I actually think they're both really similar, they're long, fast, smooth, have great pacing and great drops. But when Millennium Force hits the brakes, Bizarro is still doing a ton of other fun stuff. :)

CoburnJason54

Roller Poster
Bizarro wins this easily. Millennium force has a great drop, but everything else is just boring after. For a ride that goes 93 mph it doesn't have lots of excitement. Bizarro goes underground twice and has some great airtime hills and is a more entertaining ride. After the drop Bizarro has 9 airtime hills (if I remember right) and millennium only has three hills and just a bunch of banked turns. Bizarro is your easy winner.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Millennium Force beat Bizarro out as my favorite coaster. Bizarro is still in my top 3 but after riding the two close together I'd rather be on Millennium.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I enjoyed Millenium over Bizarro. Although that might be because I've only ridden MF twice (once front row) whereas I've ridden Bizarro a total of ten times.

Based on some other people's opinions, I fear that if I go and ride more of Millennium, it might not be as good as I remember.

Bizarro, on the other hand, has gotten better as I ride it. It has more airtime and a better overall layout.

I need to ride Millennium Force more, but for now I think I'd say that I like Millennium Force more, but if we're talking about the better coaster, then Bizarro.

CPSFMMCW

Mega Poster
Bizarro. I love twistiness in a coaster in combination with airtime. And bizarro has that perfect combination of ejector and floater airtime with cool effects like fire and smoke. Plus the color scheme, name, and logo is better as well.

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
Bizarro seems to do everything Millennium Force does, and then some. And with a more compact layout at that. So I can imagine it to be the better coaster, although I can't say for sure, having ridden only Millennium.

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
Easily Bizarro. It is a much more complete ride. Millie wins for the drop but that's pretty much it. Bizarro takes airtime by far, and is themed much better. Bizarro has far more elements and is much more diverse while Millie pretty much relies on the overbanks, which are awesome but overused.

CCF

Roller Poster
Both are in my top coasters, but I'll give the edge to Millennium Force, as that drop is by far the best drop I've ever experienced.

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
Now that I have ridden Millennium Force...

Bizarro/STR is loads better! I expected more from Milllennium Force in every aspect. The drop doesn't even make my top 5 drops whereas Superman's in my second favorite drop (only to Skyrush). Hardly any airtime on Millie, while Superman has a fantastic array of airtime, including probably my favorite individual hill of all time. Even Superman's positive Gs are better in my opinion.