What's new

Best & Worst SLC you've been on?

Kebab

Giga Poster
gavin said:
Best is still Vortex at Siam Park City.
Couldn't agree more! That park is in a bit of a state though, but Vortex rides like a beaut! Took me by surprise the first time I rode it, I was completely unknown to that I was riding an SLC it was THAT good... :eek:

spicy

Giga Poster
Best & Worst SLC you've been on?

I have only ever been on Limit and I have to say found it pretty enjoyable. Don't know what all the fuss about is to be honest :s

Will be riding Infusion pretty soon so maybe I will see a death SLC then.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Blue Tornado at Gardaland, and I actually rather liked it. I sat right at the back and thought the first drop was quite high and rather frightening.

The only other one I've been on is Infusion at PBB, and that was horrific.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Well I've only been on 2 - Lethal Weapon and Blue Tornado. Both were pretty rough but Blue Tornado was slightly less rough but I still came off feeling like someone punched me in the face.

kir

Hyper Poster
I've only been on two, Kumali which is just average and the one in Israel which was actually really smooth and fab. I actually thought it was a pretty superb coaster! <3

STC

Mega Poster
Only been on Kumali and Infusion, fortunately.

I thought Kumali wins hands down, purely because it has one element (the first drop) that is in some way interesting or enjoyable, whereas Infusion has none.

thx

Mega Poster
Worst is El Condor, just brutal. Best would be Tizona at Terra Mitica (edit, apparently it's called Titánide after the relocation)