Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kumali

• Traumatizer/Infusion

• Total voters

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Thought this would be a decent poll to see what everyones opinion is on the UK's best Vekoma SLC. I think Jubilee Odyssey is best easily but I know other people prefer Kumali and a small minority like Infusion/Traumatizer best.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
JO hands down - superb ride and really blew me away when I rode it. I need to ride it several times more though prove it actually was as good as I thought.

Sadly, chances of it being open, and me having the millions of pounds required to re-ride are slim :(

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
Jubilee Odyssey of course! I've done the front about 3 times and everytime it gets scarier and better. :D

Thank god I only live an hour away.

Jools

Giga Poster
I havn't ridden Jubilee, so I'll have to go for Kumali, Infusion is nice to look at but horrible to ride!

I haven't been on any, but it has to be Jubilee Odyssey. I won't vote because like I said, I haven't been on them, but you can't really compare something like Infusion, which is a standard SLC, to a ginormous SLC like JO.

So yep, JO would be the one I would want to ride first, followed by Kumali, and then Infusion.

walker1104

Mega Poster
I've only been on Jubilee Odyssey out of those three, and to be honest I think that’s the one that looks the best. But i won't vote seen as though I haven’t been on all the rides.

Richie

Hyper Poster
I've been on all 3.

There is no question about it. Jubilee Odyssey is MILES and MILES ahead.

JO obv. :D

Rob

Mega Poster
I haven't been on JO, but, between Kumali and Infusion, Infusion hands down.

It might be a bit rough, it might be old, it might be a clone, but it is fast, intense and certainly packs a punch.

Kumali is new, but still rough, forceless, and pretty boring. Flamingo Land must literally of given Vekoma the following requirements:
Big Drop
4 inversions
Cheap

And there you go, have a Kumali (which, infact is a clone). Of the two I'd have the default SLC by a mile.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Jubilee Odyssey by miles, its one of the best coasters in the UK and is just let down by being in the worst park in the UK.

Much better than any standard SLC around.

Smithy

Strata Poster
I've been on the latter two.

Infusion was a ****heap. Rotten, horridly rough ride.

My first go on Kumali, I thought the same as written above. That was two years ago. Went on it again two days ago. First ride was pretty good, but then I went on it after the same train had been running all day, and it was insane. Much more intense, and boosted my rating of it quite a bit. So Kumali, but purely because the drop and loop are immense, and JO's are bigger so morel ikely better.

Mat

Hyper Poster
Haven't been on any of them, but judging them from reports and looking and pictures and Videos I will say Kumali. Does look like it is a very short ride, but that first drop looks amazing!

So yeah Kumali!

Rush

Giga Poster
Definitely JO.

Although I have only ridden the other two, I found them both mediocre and rather dull.

It's a shame JO is in a rather obscure park many miles from me. :(

Kebab

Giga Poster
I think its very simple actually. Best ride experience is JO. Best looking has to be Kumali.

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
They all look sexy :wink: but I have not been on any, so that'll we unfair for me to vote

Although, I would say Jubilee Odyssey, just because it's unique. Shame it stalled the other day again....

I will make it my ambition to ride them all this year :--D