• Steel Inverted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steel Suspended

• Steel Flying

• Steel Terrain

• Steel Bobsled (e.g. Cobra @ Paultons Park)

• Steel 4-Dimensional

• Total voters

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I voted steel mega/hyper/giga.

Steel drops and airtime makes a great coaster for me, whilst twisting around and looping is fun, but I prefer the up-down-up-down of a huge steel coaster!

Millenium Force and Goliath (La Ronde) have to be two of the best I've been on, I actually prefer Goliath just a little bit. But I prefer them to coaster's than say Kumba or Nemesis.

I don't think sit down, floorless and stand ups should be in the same category. I really like a good sit down, but my floorless experiences aren't very exciting, and stand up's are pretty awful!

But I'm not going to moan and seem like a geek. :roll:

Slacky

Mega Poster
I've voted for Steel Mega/Hyper/Giga, because of coasters like Expedition Ge Force, Silver Star, Goliath (All of them), Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE) and Nitro.

Anac0nda

Mega Poster
Steel Launched. I kinda hesitated between 4-D because of Kirnu in Linnanmäki and for other Ball or ZacSpin coasters. But on the other hand, I rode two new launched coasters (SpeedMonster and Kanonen) which got me to cote for the accelerators. I simply love the fast start!

Echoes

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Maverick style coasters are wicked as well; anyone know the technical term for them?

It's called a terra-coaster I believe.

My top 5 is:

1. B&M Invert
2. B&M Dive Machine
3. Intamin Accelerator
4. B&M Speed Coaster
5. B&M Multi-Looper

Well, I've got it narrowed down to the B&Ms....but which one? Inverts or Dive Machines? I think I'd have to go with inverts because even though there are so many of them, there are only one or two that don't look like great rides.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
B&M Inverts for me.

I know we've only got two over here, but I'd like to do more, cant get enough of Nemesis, and Inferno.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
bezzzzzer said:
I voted steel mega/hyper/giga.

Steel drops and airtime makes a great coaster for me, whilst twisting around and looping is fun, but I prefer the up-down-up-down of a huge steel coaster!

Millenium Force and Goliath (La Ronde) have to be two of the best I've been on, I actually prefer Goliath just a little bit. But I prefer them to coaster's than say Kumba or Nemesis.

I don't think sit down, floorless and stand ups should be in the same category. I really like a good sit down, but my floorless experiences aren't very exciting, and stand up's are pretty awful!

But I'm not going to moan and seem like a geek. :roll:

Really? I always thought it was foolish to seperate a coaster based on what material it was made of or where the cars were on the track. Bugs me to no end that people have seperate wood/steel lists or sitdown/standup lists. But, I digress. tl;dr, If you like floorless rides better than stand-up, why is it a problem if they're in the same category?