Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reptile of some description

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
If I had the time, I'd get a couple of guinea pigs. A friend of mine have a coulpe which are the most docile pets ever.

#NGPNC.

We got a new pet at the weekend:
240px-VFT_ne1.JPG

They're awesome, low maintenance and keep the pests down :)

Not much loving from one though...

I have a black labradoodle, but I've always wanted a snake ever since I saw my friend's eat a mouse. I would watch tv with it and let it loose in the shower on my unsuspecting roommates. Plus they move around on land with no legs and its awesome <3

furie said:
We got a new pet at the weekend:
240px-VFT_ne1.JPG

They're awesome, low maintenance and keep the pests down :)

Not much loving from one though...

My dad had one of them called Geoffrey. It got too big and couldn't get enough food so, it died. Had flowers on it though.

I have two dogs and they are the best ever. Yes, they are high matainance, but they are a blast to play with. They do smell because of their old age though. :L

2012-01-26_16-51-23_367.jpg

614656_333338723419878_83555029_o.jpg

My cat's about as old as I am (I'm 18, he's 17), so it's pretty astonishing how well we get along.

217175_105334499553636_5443894_n.jpg

My dog who's 10 as of last month. He's actually pretty crafty since he learned how to open sliding glass doors and baby gates.

I also have two takes full of fish and used to have a family of rabbits. The last rabbit died of age about a year ago at the age of 13. So yeah I have a lot of pets in my family even though they're getting up there in age.

Cats definitely, we have 2 that live in our house, & one that lives outside.
Snakes are pretty cool though, my sister has a pet corn snake, and I'll probably get a pet snake when I move into my own house

Cat. Cats are intelligent and long-living. I also like rabbits, but with rabbits and other small, similar mammals, their immune system is awful, so anything can kill them. :(

furie said:
Personally, I've always been a big rat fan... Great pets if you can get over the silly hysteria.

I don't think I'll ever be able to trust that it's not going to turn into Timothy Spall if I had a rat! xD

And dogs for me. Although they have to be a PROPER dog with a back as high as your knee - otherwise they're just crap.

Cat's are to boring, Rabbits are adorable but boring, Dogs are cute and you can play with them. Parrots are really cool because you can talk to them in a conversation while drinking sweet tea with ice in it with a few fancy friends wearing nice cloths at midnight. The parrot can also where his tux, great for bird mafias' and ballroom dances.

Cat's are to boring, Rabbits are adorable but boring, Dogs are cute and you can play with them. Parrots are really cool because you can talk to them in a conversation while drinking sweet tea with ice in it with a few fancy friends wearing nice cloths at midnight. The parrot can also where his tux, great for bird mafias' and ballroom dances. But dogs are best, but parrots are right behind them.