Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legoland Florida

• SeaWorld Orlando

• Total voters

ThemeParkHistorian

Roller Poster
Which Florida theme park has the best entrance? Worst? You can comment or say what you consider is the correct "entrance." For example, the Seven Seas Lagoon in front of Magic Kingdom, or the Station in front of Main Street, or the archway in front of Universal Studios Florida.

Magic Kingdom:
1650426646765.png1650427310720.png
Main Street Confectionery Is Getting a NEW Look and More in Disney World |  the disney food blog

Epcot:
Generic, Triumphant, Uplifting Music Utilized for New EPCOT Main Entrance  Background Loop

Hollywood Studios:
DOWNLOAD: Audio Loop .Mp4 & 3Gp | NaijaGreenMovies, NetNaija, Fzmovies

Animal Kingdom:
How do you rank the lands in Animal Kingdom, and what is the best land?  (poll) | WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums

Animal-Kingdom-Oasis-05 |

COVID-19: Closed, Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line

Universal Studios Florida:
Production Central at Universal Studios Florida | Orlando Informer

Islands of Adventure:
Six Secrets of Universal's Port of Entry at Islands of Adventure

Islands of Adventure, Port of Entry, picture by Hamilton Pytluk | Universal  islands of adventure, Universal parks, Islands of adventure

Port of Entry at Universal's Islands of Adventure

Port of Entry at Universal's Islands of Adventure

SeaWorld Orlando:
Behind The Thrills | SeaWorld Orlando 2021 Guide: Theme Park Tips/Tricks,  Reviews Behind The Thrills

Busch Gardens Tampa:
Morocco area at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida Stock Photo - Alamy

Legoland Florida:
Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 3.19.54 PM.png

ricky coasters

Roller Poster
I ain't kidding when I say this was a close one, by golly! It was either IOA or Hollywood Studios in my book, those both entrances look so detailed and packed with amazing buildings like in a small town, while the other ones are either boring or are carried by the big icon they got in their parks (lookin atcha Spaceship Earth and Cinderella Castle!)... Anyway... I also came off expecting better from Animal Kingdom, woulda thought their entrance was swell!

Gazza

Giga Poster
It's pretty close between IOA and USO but I'm gonna give USO the prize because it's just so recognisable and iconic. You HAVE to get a pic in front of the Universal globe with the arches behind you.