Yay list threads!
- Dominator - It's a 0-g roll away from being perfect. The flow and forces that the first half of the ride offers put it at the top.
- Kraken - It was running phenomenally this past spring. Really intense!
- Rougarou - The bigger standups had some excellent layouts. The ride still has old school intensity but is more comfortable due to being seated now.
- Medusa - It's fairly similar to Kraken aside from the ending. It wasn't mind blowing but it was quite enjoyable.
- Bizarro - Rode it back in 2009 so my opinion is dated. I remember it being smooth and packing a pretty good punch, but not as much as those listed above it.
- Batman: The Dark Knight - Good ride. There's nothing wrong with it aside from its size.
- Scream! - My last ride on it was rattly garbage and the low zones felt like diving into an oven due to the blacktop.
- Patriot - I can't imagine this ride as a standup. It was already relatively rough last summer and the layout was not exciting at all. Unfortunately, its conversion didn't breathe any new life into the ride.