• McDonalds

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'll bet that you've sat in a fast food restaurant with your mates and had a chat along these lines:

"I like Burger King chips the best."
"Nah, KFC's are better, I don't like the crispiness of Burger King's."
"What about McDonalds?"
"They're ok but a bit salty."

Thought so! If you haven't, then obviously you don't have any mates.

Out of the three big global fast food giants, which chips/fires to you prefer?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I find KFC's really weak, wet and bland. However, they're really good with KFC beans :)

I used to love BK's fries, but over the years I've gone off them more and more. I think it was great when it was a special treat, but then I always made an effort to go to a BK when I saw one, and realised that they're actually not so great over time.

McDonalds' fries? They're just the same as the rest of their stuff. So much salt, sugar and heroin you can't help but love them and want them more ;)

Erm, they're all "okay" as a side, but I don't think any of them are particularly great, and I'd never consider going in to any of the places just to ask for "fries".

Ben

CF Legend
The ones in KFC are the only things that let that place down (and the Pepsi actually), they're just... dull.

Burger King can go die. I've not been in for ages but I guess chips are probabl about £5 a portion now with the price of everything else in there?

McDonalds chips are amaaziinngg <3 They win.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Mcdonalds for the win.

*before they lowered the amount of salt, which pissed me right off.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Five Guys, agreed. They were great!

I put Burger King, they used to be my favourite, but I've not had a fast food meal from anywhere in a while, so I can't say that I might not change my mind.

Martyn

Giga Poster
Even though I worked there for however many years, I still maintain that KFC's fries are the best.

Fresh, with a bit of salt, they're pretty impressive. You clearly don't get enough when you buy them though. Fortunately, when I worked there, that wasn't a problem.

Maccy D's is just terrible in general, and BK's are hollow and don't seem like they've ever been near a potato.

KFC's chips are also good with KFC gravy, but the KFC gravy has to be good, and good KFC gravy is like gold dust.

Mike

Giga Poster
I can't stand Burger King's chips- Absolutely disgusting!
KFC's aren't too bad, although I still wouldn't eat them given a choice.
McDonald's has to have the best chips...

Give me Chip shop chips any day!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
KFC chips are the only 3 that I can actually eat and be reminded I'm eating potato - perfect texture, just fried enough, perfect...almost. They lack something, and it irritates.

Burger King's are tolerable, though are very dry and bland.

McDonalds chips tend to be overcooked, highly salty, unfilling and somewhat "Wtf?!", and even if I hate McDonalds food, somehow if you offered me a choice of chips, I'd go for them :?

A

Anonymous

None of the above, since they are all vile, Max FTW!!
Even got some with the the potato peels on the ends :)

But if I were to choose from those mentioned then I would go for McDonalds...

MinteButtons

Mega Poster
BK'S are awful, they're overpriced and very crispy and dry. Blech
I can't comment on KFC, because I've never eaten it when I've been old enough to remember....

But McDonald's win, soft fries, fairly cheap and enough salt to kill a baby panda <3

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Ben said:
Martyn said:
Even though I worked there for however many years, I still maintain that KFC's fries are the best.

Wait, when were you black?

Black?! Asians more like. You know the saying:

"KFC - invented by the whites, served by the asians, loved by the blacks"

Multicultural corporations ftw <3

Ollie

CF Legend
Mcdonalds is the best. Seeing how much salt they dump on them is amusing. :p
Burger King chips are a bit dry and dull imo.

coaster_mad

Roller Poster
I don't really understand how someone would willingly shovel that **** in their mouth.

TGI's chips are the best and you all know it.