Griffon
Kumba
Big Bad Wolf
Alpengeist
Scorpian
Loch Ness

Gwazi

Cheetah Chase

Of course you don't. Having someone with an opposing opinion is a mortal sin for Benjamin.

And back to the "which is best" opinion. Prime word there being "opinion" Ben...

Now you will all laugh at me. I have only been to BGA but for me its between Scorpian and Kumba.

Why them 2 coasters and not the newer ones, well for me they were both fun and intense and both my type of coasters. There are no gimicks they just do what a coaster in my mind should do.

I am going to vote for Kumba though.

But like a stupid idiot I thought this was a new poll went to vote and found I already have :oops:

Griffon!!!!
SheiKra pales in comparison.
Montu is the best at BGA &
Apollo's Chariot sucks big donkey dįck!

(all IMO)

I guess now that I've done Griffon, I can weigh in and say that I still think Montu is the best of the Busch ones. Next is Griffon, although SheiKra is darn close and winning in terms of atmosphere for sure. Beyond that I guess Kumba is next with Alpengeist after. The nice thing about the Busch coasters is that I can find something good about just about all of them. But Montu is still the best, and my favorite B&M.

I guess that we are leaving the Sea World coasters out, how come ? This would be the order that
I would put them in:
Apollo's Chariot
Alpengeist
Manta **
Griffon
Kraken
SheiKra
Montu
Kumba
Loch Ness Monster
Big Bad Wolf
Steel Eel **
Gwazi
Great White **
Shamu Express
Grover's Alpine Express **
Scorpion
Cheetah Chase

I put the ones that I haven't ridden yet (**) in whatever place I thought that they should go.
(I love lists --I get that from my dad.) I hope that there will be many opinions voiced.
For you old timers, where would Drachen Fire or Die Wildkatze fit in this ?

Because Sea World is a Busch park, but that doesn't make it a Busch Gardens.

... which is what the question asks.

PS., Kraken is toss.

From what I've now done, from best to worst:
Apollo's Chariot
Alpengeist
Griffon
Gwazi (Rode about 7 years ago, so just may have got worse now)
Big Bad Wolf
Loch Ness Monster
Python

Yep, I really did miss that many rides out when I went to Florida 7 years ago. :(

UC said:
I don't think it's fair to pre-judge Manta in comparison to other coasters. That's pretty much like saying it'll be in your top ten before you ride it...and it skews the way you view the coasters.

Funny.. that happens a lot around here..

Gwazi gets a lower rank because there are better GCI's out there, but it is still a good wooden.
Great White does look better than the other Batman inverts. I'm not even sure why it should be in that group.

I haven't ridden any of them sadly but I think Kumba looks like one of the best with Griffon not far behind but I'm not gonna vote seeing as I haven't ridden them.

I havn't been on any of them so I wont vote but I think Appolo's Chariot, Kumba, Griffon and Alpengeist look like the best out of them.