Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apollo's Chariot

• Scorpian

• Cheetah Chase

• Total voters
I wish I could say I'd ridden them all and could make a fair choice, but I haven't =[

I love all of them, even the smaller ones (I've only been to BGA) but I'm gunna choose Montu. I find it the most enjoyable rather than the most intense/thrilling whatever.

Good lord I think this poll has been made at least twice already just in the short time I've been posting on here.

Anyway, for both parks, the best coaster is Apollo's Chariot, with Alpengeist a close second.

I'm going to go with Kumba for this one, reason being I believe this is the most solid coaster in the entire Busch chain. It really gives off its power well, it plays with its terrain well, the ride is thorough, yet not too long, and when it opened it introduced some of the most unorthodox ride elements of its time. If I wasn't 3 years old and lived in Florida in 1993, I would of crapped my pants at the announcement of Kumba...

I haven't been to BGE but I can only assume Griffon is as **** as SheiKra is. Alengiest is probably the best over all but I've not ridden it so can't say.

Kumba was my favourite at BGA followed closely by Gwazi.

From what I have been on.

1st. Kumba
2nd. Gwazi
3rd. Scorpian
4th. Montu
5th. Sheikra

Gwazi is missing from the list.

ive only ridden the ones at busch gardens tampa, but it was a tough choice between kumba and sheikra, but i voted for shiekra as i think i prefer it,

As far as I've ridden, Sheikra is the best, but I'll hopefully get to ride Griffon next month and make a better comparison.

Seriously, you guys need to stop posting these polls for the sole reason that it makes me feel unclean. If I'm to be honest, Griffon is the best I've been on at a Busch park, but saying that makes me feel dirty and bad.

Big Bad Wolf was by far the most impressive though. Way above expectations.

^I thought BBW was a bit disappointing, aside from the massive river swing... which was **** incredible.

Apollo's Chariot has amazing floater air and is overall the most enjoyable of these coasters. It is so smooth and fast that it just makes the experience amazing.

I think Montu is the best because it includes so many different elements, honorable mention certaintly goes to Apollo's Chariot for smoothness and Loch Ness Monster for being a classic.

Have to say Kumba, I'm surprised by how low it is in world polls. Montu IMO is not as good as everyone makes out, I was a little disappointed, same with SheiKra. Kumba isnt perfectly smooth like Montu or SheiKra and means you can FEEL the ride as you go through the inversions, plus with its landscaping its marvelous. So Kumba for me, but I want to go to BGE to see what their coatsers are like.

Apollo's Chariot. Certainly. It's amazing. Then...

Sheikra
Griffon
Montu
Alpengeist
Big Bad Wolf
Loch Ness Monster
Scorpion

Cheetah Chase

Gwazi

But, I still LOVE all of them down to Scorpion, which says a lot for how good the Busch parks are.