• Beef

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lamb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are starting a hell of a lot of polls recently :roll:

Anyway, neither i'm not a fan of red meats only Ham and sausage. White meats ftw.

France is obsessed with beef, which made my eating habbits ****ed over there.

Only thing i'll touch with lamb in is the walkers lamb and mint crisps, but i can like only have 1 of them and feel sick.

I much prefer lamb.

Lamb curry is the greatest thing ever.... as is lamb with a roast dinner.

Beef is nice but lamb is miles better.

Yea i feel board, just a bit and im trying to get my poast up so yea. And i want to see what peoples awnsers are.(Hi sam are we ok now)

Botham was a fantastic Cricketer from from I've seen when old matches are shown.
I've never watched Allan Lamb play, but he must have been pretty good to win Cricket of the Year award in 1981.

I'll have to go with Beefy on this one...Oh should that be Sir. Beefy?

My favourite meat is stop making stupid polls, learn how to spell, learn how to use proper grammar, and grow a brain, fool.

Slammer is a tit, but i'll post in here for the post-credit.

Beef is obviously better, it makes better burgers, has a better taste and is generally more sexy.

Lamb is nice as well, but too fatty and bitty.

Lain said:
My favourite meat is stop making stupid polls, learn how to spell, learn how to use proper grammar, and grow a brain, fool.

You know Lain, you're right.... that with a drizzling of mint sauce is heaven.

;)

I don't think I've ever had lamb, must endeavour to do so one day.

Beef is not without its merits though, it has to be said.

I vot beef, it is the best bit of meet in the world i love it, hate lamb hate it yuuuuuuuuk.

Beef, it taste alot better than lamb, thoe i don't think i have had lamb for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.