What's new

B-Mac's RCT2 development thread

bmac

Giga Poster
Wow I can't believe nobody here has any RCT2 creations to show... Well before I got NoLimits I spent about 3 years playing nothing but RCT2 and managed to make 3 fully built scenarios (1 pre-made) with one started but nowhere near finished, and a sandbox where I try new designs (two of which have been brought to NL). I have no idea how to make the scenarios downloadable, so if anyone else does please tell me :D

Here's a few pictures of two rides I've made in the sandbox, everything else will be coming later when I get pictures of everything, I might even continue working on the one I started so long ago.

Sandbox:
uZnVu.jpg

2XIRE.jpg

BJklN.jpg

osxoR.png

uxA0t.png

eeota.png

izjvk.png

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Looking cool! Looking at those pictures shows that the transitions on coasters can look a lot better on RCT3. Have a look at the banked corner in the first picture for proof.

bmac

Giga Poster
Thekingin64 said:
Looking cool! Looking at those pictures shows that the transitions on coasters can look a lot better on RCT3. Have a look at the banked corner in the first picture for proof.

RCT3 still has dreadful transitions anyways, it's a part of the way the games were made.

Haven't had the opportunity to upload the rest of my photos yet due to college preparations so I promise I'll get to this soon.

bmac

Giga Poster
Here's the entire album of everything done from all the parks, cannot be arsed to separate it all so when I get back into RCT2 I'm just going to start fresh from a new custom scenario.

http://imgur.com/a/Fk1Zo#0

bmac

Giga Poster
Speaking of which I did get started on my 3 year old custom scenario, which has a few images in the album I linked. I'll take pics of the finished changes I'll be making (it's only a coaster and some pathwork, so don't get your hopes up).