Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intamin

• Intamin pre-split

• Total voters

10ryansmith

Roller Poster
Intamin. I think that they have the best coasters in the field. Intamin has the better designs than B&M. They have better products period to be frank. Really the only B&Ms that I like are Raptor and Kumba. To me, Intamin is the better deal, Millennium Force was a better investment than the Griffon or Sherika. Diamondback and Behemoth are the only B&Ms that I realy want to ride. Then there are several Intamins that I would love to ride, most out of the U.S.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
God, this question has been done to death, but since I like making everyone fully aware of how much Intamin rides make me cream myself I'm going to answer it again. B&M makes a lot of decent rides and a few really good ones like Medusa, Batman, Griffon, Nemesis, etc. But none of those put together can really equal ONE ride on something like El Toro or Kingda Ka. The airtime in the back on Toro's first drop and the launch on Kingda Ka ALONE blow B&M out of the water. Never mind the beautiful and forceful first drop next to a river that Superman has.