B and M vs Intamin who's the best

• B n M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intamin

• Intamin pre-split

• Total voters
Hell! why does this poll keep coming up? I must have seen the same thing in about 6 different topics in the past 3 months. :roll:

B&M all the way. Not gonna explain cause I've already done it a dozen times this year.

Screaming Coasters said:
Then why create a boring poll?

was just interested in this groups opinion- the tiowerstimes guys tend to prefer b and m - as do I, smoother, more reliqable, and better for inversions.

Intamin are better ATM.

B&M are "historically" better.

But, B&M do hypes in a much more sexual way.

Well heres my 2 pence -

B&M coasters are all the same. You ride one, you've ridden them all. B&M's layouts are so generic and especially the newer ones, they are forceless piles of crap.

Intamin have stepped up their game in the last 8 or so years and just get more and more daring every time. So for that reason, Intamin I think are better.

B&M is a company of consistency that sticks with what works.

It is Intamin's innovation and forward thinking that sets it apart from other manufacturers.

SnooSnoo said:
Of course.. how many GOOD Intamins have you and those TT boys been on?

My intamin count is currently:

Bobbaan (efteling) - so so
Rita - Queen of Speed - okish
Expedition GeForce - good, but overrated
Shockwave (drayton)- love it (But that was before the split)
Colossus - blugh
Indiana jones and the temple of doom - actually reallyenjoyed this one
Hydro - just fun
Stealth - very good, but oblivion does it's "one trick" better
Furius Baco - blugh

I did egf 2 years agop with a lot of the TTF peeps - and we all felt it weas overrated - to me it was fun, but lacked character

course - I'm hoping to get goliath at walibi this year, and loocking forward to piraten on the live...

Ben said:
Screaming Coasters said:
B&M coasters are all the same. You ride one, you've ridden them all. B&M's layouts are so generic and especially the newer ones, they are forceless piles of crap.

http://cache.rcdb.com/pictures/picmax/p12487.jpg

http://cache.rcdb.com/pictures/picmax/p8151.jpg

... yes. These are infact, clones.

That last picture has Mushroom in it :)

I used to say B&M but their newer coasters just do not do it for me anymore they are forceless. I suppose before I went to Europe all I tended to ride was B&M due to Orlando. I would not say they are 2nd best.

Intamin make many different types of coasters, but they do tend to have a lot of break downs.

I hope B&M go back to making coasters with some force but looking at their latest coasters this does not appear to be the case. What would I rather have EGF or Silver Star, well EGF would win all the time.

I have had more ride let downs on B&M than Intamin tbh.

God, I thought I posted in this topic a month ago. Ah well.

I'd say a Beemer gets you a high quality installation, built to perfection and an Intamin for a brilliant ride experince. I prefer the feel of a smooth Intamin though.

Ben said:
Screaming Coasters said:

http://cache.rcdb.com/pictures/picmax/p12487.jpg

http://cache.rcdb.com/pictures/picmax/p8151.jpg

... yes. These are infact, clones.

Oh you complete spanner, Ben. You know EXACTLY what I mean so stop being difficult.

And I don't mean comparing different models together, comparing like to like models is what I mean. They aren't much different when you look at them and they all feel the same, do the same things.

Was that so hard to pick up? I thought you were intelligent, Ben.

caffeine_demon said:
Shockwave (drayton)- love it (But that was before the split)

Actually, Intamin formed wayyyy before Shockwave. So it is an Intamin ride through and through. haha, ner ner, you like an Intamin ride... nerr nerrrr.....