Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Culture first, creds second

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I only do cultural stuff on my holiday/trips

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Culture mainly. A couple of years ago I had a MAP and an English Heritage Annual Pass - so it was great. Once a week, pick somewhere to go, and have a great day out. Sometimes the two could be combined, like visiting Kenilworth Castle near Warwick, but generally just gave me lots of choice of Things To Do and See. I haven't got the time or money at the moment, but will do this again one day.

I prefer a mix of both. When I went to Europe, I could have focused on getting more creds, but instead I focused on seeing the cities and doing that sort of thing. I still got some creds when it was close and convenient though.

As people have said, the Italian Live was a good mix of culture and creds. We seen Verona, a bit of Bologna, and Rome, as well as getting a lot of creds too.

In America, I don't care AS much, depending on where I go. I will take the opportunity if there's a city I'm interested in seeing, but so much of America is so alike that sometimes I just don't care.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
At the moment, I'm about 70-80% coasters maybe someday I'll have non coastery trip, but I hope to visit this place during next years sweden live!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I would say I plan my trips about 50-50 as 'culture' or 'coaster' trips.

That being said, when I'm actually travelling, I often (not always) try to do culture on coaster trips, and I always check to see if there are any nearby parks and stuff worth going to on culture trips.