What's new

Are you a "Belieber"?

Are you a "Belieber"?

• Yes - He is amazing, I want his tiny little mangina in my mouth.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I hate him. Please - little girls?: Grow up.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have to laugh at this:

He has the most viewed video on Youtube EVER (Baby - 286,000,000+) and for the thumbs up, thumbs down section, he has 257,395 thumbs up and 184,678 down :lol:

But, he's annoying, has a girly voice, is dumb as **** and my sister loves him, and I swear that most girls around her age must have a problem with dreaming about him and waking up wet in the morning.

Ergh. Far from deserving of a topic at any rate, ignore him and if we're very lucky, he'll go away. If we're VERY lucky, he'll take the entire remainder of his genre (which he's admittedly an utter disgrace to) along with him. But yeah, alas any publicity is good publicity, with the result that annoyingly I do know who he is, and what my numerous reasons for disliking him are; I may as well throw in the fact that I highly doubt the females who drape themselves over him in videos have much to do with him in reality. Nor that he'd know what to do with them if he did... contrary to what his 'lyrics' might suggest. Ergh again.

jayjay said:
I've never tried to listen to his (?) music but I know that the chorus to one of his songs goes "baby baby baby ooh, baby baby baby ooh..." Seriously, nobody can take that seriously can they?

Led Zeppelin did that for a decade. :) Albeit Robert Plant didn't need auto-tune to sing properly...

129174697423422142.jpg