What's new

Antinos' 2018 Thread (2018 Wrap-up: Six Flags Over Georgia)

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Who didn't tell me Twisted Cyclone looked so sexy at night? Damn, those lights make it pop!

Great report! Glad you had a wonderful 2018, and here's to an even better 2019. :)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Love the night time photos of Twisted Cyclone, that looks awesome!

Enjoyed seeing this report develop over the year, and being able to be a part of it! Quality!

Who didn't tell me Twisted Cyclone looked so sexy at night? Damn, those lights make it pop!

Great report! Glad you had a wonderful 2018, and here's to an even better 2019. :)
I didn't realize it had such a good looking light package as well, BUT looks can be a bit deceiving. The lights are noticeably darker in person than in the photos. Google recently pushed their latest camera software to my phone which includes a new feature called Night Sight. As far as I can tell, it's basically a powerful nighttime HDR mode. Most of the night shots are in normal mode because I couldn't tell a notable difference between the modes, but if the scene is dark enough (like the Lightning Rod station photo and Tom and Kevin in the Dollywood heart), Night Sight does an amazing job.

And @GuyWithAStick, I can't wait until we're in your neck of the woods to ride Maxx Force next summer!

Thanks for all the love, y'all!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I didn't realize it had such a good looking light package as well, BUT looks can be a bit deceiving. The lights are noticeably darker in person than in the photos. Google recently pushed their latest camera software to my phone which includes a new feature called Night Sight. As far as I can tell, it's basically a powerful nighttime HDR mode. Most of the night shots are in normal mode because I couldn't tell a notable difference between the modes, but if the scene is dark enough (like the Lightning Rod station photo and Tom and Kevin in the Dollywood heart), Night Sight does an amazing job.
I'll be sure to take the tripod and the big camera next time, then. :p